Game day V Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
NRL trial squad up on sea eagles web page

Manly squad

Jade Anderson

Dane Aukafolau

Daly Cherry-Evans

Cade Cust

Kurt Deluis

Zach Dockar-Clay

Kane Elgey

Brendan Elliot

Manase Fainu

Addin Fonua-Blake

Tevita Funa

Reuben Garrick

Jack Gosiewski

Trent Hodkinson

Abbas Miski

Brad Parker

Taniela Paseka

Lloyd Perrett

Toafofoa Sipley

Curtis Sironen

Moses Suli

Kelepi Tanginoa

Jorge Taufua

Martin Taupau

Joel Thompson

Jake Trbojevic

Tom Trbojevic

Corey Waddell

Dylan Walker

Frank Winterstein
Great work @Evo !!!

• 👍
Reactions: Evo
Interesting to see young Aukafolau has signed with us,talented young gun of a centre from Eels,think he played in the 20s' GF against us in 2017.Guess he is looking for an opportunity just like Keppie....21 yrs old,194 cm and 99kgs.
Thanks mate... good to see that you are all over these lower grade/fringe/potential players as always.

Interesting to see young Aukafolau has signed with us,talented young gun of a centre from Eels,think he played in the 20s' GF against us in 2017.Guess he is looking for an opportunity just like Keppie....21 yrs old,194 cm and 99kgs.
Thanks for that info @Smokin Joe . I hope that eels boy turns into something special for us.

Thanks mate... good to see that you are all over these lower grade/fringe/potential players as always.
Workers players Miski and Dockar-Clay were always going to be picked in the trials,but one to watch out for is the young prop DeLuis,originally from WA and played last year with eels feeder side,has some size and good workrate.Probably will not get a look in this year,but there are still spots up for grabs,might turn out to be our version of Tolman with a bit more impact,obviously has impressed Dessie...hope he gets some game time today.

It is pouring rain here in the Eastern Suburbs . How is the weather at Cronulla ?

Try being in Adelaide mate. Up until and including next Saturday, we don't have one forecast day under 37 (Friday and Saturday are supposed to be 39 and 40 respectively). Sunny and bloody hot is the order of the day, or should I say week.

Team with numbers for those at ground or live stream

Manly squad

1 Tom Trbojevic

2 Jorge Taufua

3 Dylan Walker

4 Brad Parker

5 Reuben Garrick

6 Trent Hodkinson

7 Daly Cherry-Evans

8 Addin Fonua-Blake

9 Manase Fainu

10 Martin Taupau