GAME DAY THREAD: Manly Vs Souths [Round 2 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: GAME DAY THREAD: Manly Vs Souths

SO this time Hayne rules "TRY" and the doubt goes Souths way AGAIN. Disgrace. The whole thing is a rort.

Kicking that goal was dumb, I'd like to see the reign of Foran as Captain

That reach around to dummy half is just a no win play. Dumb with a capital d

You could tell choc was trying to dislodge the ball but it looks like he is swinging at him lol. Sterlo immediately on to it making him look like a thug

Chip and Chase said:
That reach around to dummy half is just a no win play. Dumb with a capital d

Only as the referees are generally hopeless at reading that sort of play properly.

How did the souffs miss that goal. Is there something wrong with the ball? Why is everyone dropping it like its covered with spiders?

Couple of uncharacteristic errors from Lawrence

I must be missing something... How was the try not a knock on?!? How does the arm constitute the ball?

So far its not a bad performance.
However it threatens to be undone by our own stupidity, Half time message. WE MUST HOLD THE BALL!! This is an opportunity, the vermin are off their game,

Thankfully their ball control gas been as poor as ours. Need to hang onto it better this half. I'll take 6-4 at halftime that's a good result.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7