Game Day Thread .. 9's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Arthur determined to start the season with a bang. Haha such a loser club. Give up Brad. You're flogging a dead horse.

You talk about flogging a dead horse.....

I just had some other flog on the NRL on Fox Facebook page tell me that the Gold Goast Titans have a "heaps good" team in 2020, won't finish anywhere near the wooden spoon and will be playing deep into the Finals within 4 years with all the talent they are recruiting and have coming through their juniors.

Not sure if I take him seriously or not :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:flogger:

Not happy with the NRL app crashing on me... can’t watch it now..
Yes I'm having the same problem. Can't watch a thing. And a search of the Telstra forum shows that others (I assume everyone) are also having problems. The NRL are hopeless. They can't even get their app to work.

Hope they can get this sorted out before Manly play but I highly doubt it.

Yes I'm having the same problem. Can't watch a thing. And a search of the Telstra forum shows that others (I assume everyone) are also having problems. The NRL are hopeless. They can't even get their app to work.

Hope they can get this sorted out before Manly play but I highly doubt it.
Not looking good at this stage...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4