GAME DAY - Manly v Warriors [Round 20, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Same @NYEagle . Want to see some heart..
Well if we don't see it today. it can never happen can it?. Making the changes pretty much justified.
I just have a sneaking suspicion we will see some real solidarity today. I also think the Cowboys are the best team in the NRL so Mondays loss may be overblown. That Cowboys side have a slick look like the 2008 Manly side, and maybe Manly are not as bad as it looked on Monday.
We will see.
Very interesting game. I'm ready for anything.
NYEagle

Good to see Tom T like that and see a bit of what the hype is all about

Personally I don't rate that Under 20s footy at all, and I'd probably prefer to have him playing NSW Cup when he isn't in 1st grade to get a taste of playing against men and learn more about what areas he needs to work on. But I guess with the 20s still in the hunt this year and he making that team twice as good, it is understandable that the club want him there and have that team through to the finals

How dare they rip Menzies off by 10 tries and have bloody Slater ahead of him - amateur hour!

Why is Tyson Andrews out of favour? Looks as good as when he was in first grade.
Tackles anything that moves and hard as nails.

Yeah he travelled with the team and i read somewhere that DCE said he wants to play and he was told by the medical staff he couldn't do any further damage to the shoulder.

Just saw Tom's highlight today. Sensational! The last try was particularly brilliant. Just goes to show what he can do when he is one of the core players in the team rather than being a rookie on the wing. I believe he'll be ready to make the transition within the next 2 seasons.

Just saw Tom's highlight today. Sensational! The last try was particularly brilliant. Just goes to show what he can do when he is one of the core players in the team rather than being a rookie on the wing. I believe he'll be ready to make the transition within the next 2 seasons.

Yep give Snake till end of 2017, Snake retires and upgrade Tom. Will only be 20-21 at this stage!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7