GAME DAY - Manly v Sharks [Round 26, 2015] Fanning Round

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No, it's the beginning of a new era.
I agree! We have some great young guns coming up. Our under 20's team is in the finals. A new era is dawning for the Sea Eagles, and next year is the start of it. We will rebuild and turn Manly into its former glory!

art-353-jamie-20lyon-300x0.jpg

really enjoyed that. It's all we want really. If we aren't able to play the way of the last few years , turning up and playing like that will do. An old fashioned game and showed up that we have been at odds this year.. the talent is there.

good fight to the end, Sharks should have won that in a canter but the boys played with heart - which appears to be embarrassing for some but so be it.

Barrett better have us back in the 8 or it will be a failure next season if our busted arse team can finish 9th

Interesting to read through the posts and see some moronic comments on here.

Calling someone a troll for posting Turbo!! after turbo scores? Talk about playing the man not the ball.

Toovey's comment, " The coaching staff have had so much success over the last decade and for some reason this is being broken up" was a great and final way to stick the middle finger up in defiance of the treatment he received this year and I loved how he also passed the baton onto to young Jake, that was so nice!

I don't want to sound negative but I don't want to hear comments from players saying they did it for Tooves or people saying they showed heart.If they wanted to do it for Tooves why not do it when season was on the line?The Sharks are rubbish and along with the Dragons,really take the credibility out of a top 8.

Great to rub it in the face of bully nut job ennis. Well done manly. Well done Geoff !
I think the thing that riled Ennis the Zennis early in the game, was the reference made by a Manly player to 'pooh biscuits.'

I'm not sure if that was an oblique reference to Ennis's Uncle Frank.

I think the Credit Union have more points in them, so it would be great to see Not too Flash Flanagan's Protected Species bow out in the first week.

Saw Tooves in his presser. Sad day tbh, and he's right about the ancillary staff.

You know what guys, he may be back.
Í'd like see him back in some capacity but while the Penns are there i cant see it happening to soon

Manly look comfortable against sides that cant attack like Sharks and Melbourne. Sides that use the ball like roosters, cowboys, and have skillful forwards that promote the ball - is where we really struggle defensivley
I agree and manly always had the slide defense but sides seem to be getting around us .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8