GAME DAY - Manly v Sharks [Round 17, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Well done to the boys, and the crowd! 14,800 they said. sounded a bit quiet through my telecast but maybe you guys were loud.

Poor Mr. Gould....really got stuck into us in the pre game and during the first half with some top shelf death riding....but Manly didn't give it to him.

Go Manly.....................!!!! And at least it is a win and we get two points..................!!!!

Have been listening to the game via the internet (ABC grandstand) as I am in outback Western Australia. And even though I could not see it I reckon the refs were rubbish.......bloody biased mongrels.

Great to have Killer back..................! :)

Cronulla looked very ordinary today and there's lots of room for improvement, but I'll take any win we can get this year. Thought Starling was a standout for us when he was on and Sao was really strong, too. Jake T, as usual, was fantastic.
Two other points. Anyone who thinks Brett Stewart isn't worth hanging onto is insane. And when he's fit, as he has been this year, Jorge Tafua is our best winger by a long margin.

Well done to the boys, and the crowd! 14,800 they said. sounded a bit quiet through my telecast but maybe you guys were loud.

Poor Mr. Gould....really got stuck into us in the pre game and during the first half with some top shelf death riding....but Manly didn't give it to him.
14K would not have counted the free kiddies. Even the concourses were 10 deep.

What a dour game, but at least its a win! :)

Cronulla looked very ordinary today and there's lots of room for improvement, but I'll take any win we can get this year. Thought Starling was a standout for us when he was on and Sao was really strong, too. Jake T, as usual, was fantastic.
Two other points. Anyone who thinks Brett Stewart isn't worth hanging onto is insane. And when he's fit, as he has been this year, Jorge Tafua is our best winger by a long margin.
Sao & Starling are keepers.

A on a Sunday afternoon in a **** year and some are still not happy

Thought everyone had a dig and feel happy enough now to go get pissed

Haha, don't know who is writing the match report on the NRL app but the article says that we have returned to winning ways with an IMPRESSIVE win.

Win's a win. Off the bottom of the table. Hope I get to see a better game this afternoon (Castleford v Widnes) & better officiating

I think that was the worst game of Rugby League I have watched in a decade. We were absolute rubbish, the refereeing was the most disgraceful exhibition I have ever seen and the only thing that saved us was the **** dished up by Cronulla. We may be off the bottom of the ladder (Just) but we are far and away the worst team in 2015.
I think Newcastle, Tigers are worse teams than ourselves. But damn we have a lot of improving to do. Funny though, we had world class touches from guys like Brett , Mattai, Lyons (defense), then you have some real amateur crap (stupid penalties, dropped balls).

A on a Sunday afternoon in a **** year and some are still not happy

Thought everyone had a dig and feel happy enough now to go get pissed

Agreed. Maybe a lean run is turning some into hard task markers but I thought we were ok. Looked in control all game and drew our biggest crowd of the year. The refereeing really made the score more respectable for Cronulla.

I think Newcastle, Tigers are worse teams than ourselves. But damn we have a lot of improving today. Funny though, we had world class touches from guys like Brett , Mattai, Lyons (defense), then you have some real amateur crap (stupid penalties, dropped balls).
Look, there's not much between first & last. It's th little things we do poorly.

Will someone please tell me what the game plan was today. Our kicking was all over the place and rubbish at times. Our kick chase was casual at best, we had no line speed in defence and the attack was disjointed and clunky. Tooves, what was the plan today mate. I applaud the use of Hodges who settled in after early jitters, but what were you trying to do out there?????

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11