GAME DAY - Manly v Raiders[Round 5,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That was DCE's ball and he didn't want to know about it. You can't tell me he put in today. He did sweet **** all.

Having watched the game again :(,

Chez has a damaged left hip (an injury he got in SOO #2), thats why he wasn't kicking and was not able to bend down. He actually collapsed near the end of the game. Titans signed up a lame thoroughbred;)
It was Snake's responsibility to just fall on the bloody thing as he was in goal with it@:mad:

Snake and Foran are apathy personified.:punch:

Apart from the gifted try to the Raiders when Snake refused to bend down to collect a rolling ball in goal, his feeble attempts at defense were telling. Just going through the motions IMO with a huge attitude to boot. The first half Austin try was again, his to stop :mad:

I also suspect that he has decided to take up his undirected kicking just to force a spot in SOO.:cool:

STILL CANT WORK OUT HOW TO START N NEW POST BUMA.
BLOODY CAPS LOCK AGAIN,....
BirdMan4ever,

0) On http://silvertails.net/forums/rugby-league-forum.16/ CLICK the POST NEW THREAD Button
(It will be this page http://silvertails.net/forums/rugby-league-forum.16/create-thread)
1) LEAVE Prefix area BLANK
2) TYPE the Thread TITLE and press ENTER
3) A new area will open up showing Threads with similar words in it - SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM of those
6) Start TYPEing in the area below the last of this list (it looks white but it is actually a text input area) , and you will create the first POST in your first THREAD.
Note:You can not just have a title, you must have content
7)Then CLICK the CREATE THREAD Button

Your captive audience is awaiting this inaugural event !

Capture.JPG

Having watched the game again :(,

Chez has a damaged left hip (an injury he got in SOO #2), thats why he wasn't kicking and was not able to bend down. He actually collapsed near the end of the game. Titans signed up a lame thoroughbred;)
It was Snake's responsibility to just fall on the bloody thing as he was in goal with it@:mad:

Snake and Foran are apathy personified.:punch:

Apart from the gifted try to the Raiders when Snake refused to bend down to collect a rolling ball in goal, his feeble attempts at defense were telling. Just going through the motions IMO with a huge attitude to boot. The first half Austin try was again, his to stop :mad:

I also suspect that he has decided to take up his undirected kicking just to force a spot in SOO.:cool:

Very noticeable last night, Brett Stewart no longer gives a **** either.

If I was the CEO Id be pulling them into a team meeting on Tuesday and showing them two doors, one to the left if you are with us , one to the right if you are not .

The ones who are not are offered a release from their contract 2016 on, and placed in NSW cup!!

Very noticeable last night, Brett Stewart no longer gives a **** either.

If I was the CEO Id be pulling them into a team meeting on Tuesday and showing them two doors, one to the left if you are with us , one to the right if you are not .

The ones who are not are offered a release from their contract 2016 on, and placed in NSW cup!!
That's the problem - shouldn't be the CEO should be the coach.

Politics, not 2v:mad:
I agree. Wolfie should be looking for a club that wants him and he will kill it, start fresh. too many on the board have it against him
One last attempt at positive thinking before I go to bed: anyone else notice Tommy T outjump Edric Lee twice? That was ****ing amazing. Of all the good things he did, the timing and athleticism of his jumps impressed me the most.

Edric Lee is as bad as Blair, will not stay on his wing and mark his man

So we are turning on Snake now? Snake was the first to congratulate Tom. T's debut try. He looked absolutely thrilled for the kid. If he's lost his passion for Manly why is he supporting the next generation?
Also do you think Brett taking on a kicking roll might have been to actually help out the man he dislikes as he was clearly injured and hardly kicked at all last night?
As for the fans hassling DCE on social media this needs to stop. We have no hope of retaining his services as these blokes will be busting to get out of here the way they're being treated.
We are getting pretty bad at turning on our own atm.
During this tough period something that's disappointing me the most is the way an element of our fans are behaving.
Note to @HappilyManly and @Mark from Brisbane the above comment is not directed at you guys as I understand your passion and that of Manly fans in general.
We have a great team and club who are going through a tough time. Fans are not used to this after so many years of success but the negativity just makes this worse.

I think that is by and large a good post. Brett is my favourite player, but his body language and urgency is pretty terrible at the moment, I too noticed him fly in and congratulate Tom t, and thought his attitude may have changed. But the rest of the game told me it hadn't.

The fans are negative for many reasons, but the club has hardly being forthcoming in addressing the perceived problems. They have a duty to their most loyal customers and major stakeholders to tell us what is going on. And allude to some kind of plan for the future

Lastly, we don't have a great team, at the moment we have great players who don't seem to give a ****. A great team plays together and for each other, I certainly don't see much of that going on.

We have our own ATM? Then why don't we just pay the f***ing players!!!
They are being paid, but neither the Club nor the Supporters are getting a fair return on our investment :cool:

It will be interesting to see how the standoff is broken - sooner than later hopefully :banghead:

So we are turning on Snake now? Snake was the first to congratulate Tom. T's debut try. He looked absolutely thrilled for the kid. If he's lost his passion for Manly why is he supporting the next generation?
Also do you think Brett taking on a kicking roll might have been to actually help out the man he dislikes as he was clearly injured and hardly kicked at all last night?
As for the fans hassling DCE on social media this needs to stop. We have no hope of retaining his services as these blokes will be busting to get out of here the way they're being treated.
We are getting pretty bad at turning on our own atm.
During this tough period something that's disappointing me the most is the way an element of our fans are behaving.
Note to @HappilyManly and @Mark from Brisbane the above comment is not directed at you guys as I understand your passion and that of Manly fans in general.
We have a great team and club who are going through a tough time. Fans are not used to this after so many years of success but the negativity just makes this worse.

Don't worry not taken that way, yes I did see that and great stuff indeed, trouble is he's been lethargic in a few games, injury maybe, or as others suggest he wants to see 2V fired.

If so this is sooking A Grade!!

Favourite player or not you can't condone that attitude, if it's indeed correct !!

So you have been deleting them and he thinks that they were not posting? - cunning plan Jethro :rofl:
Well, originally, I was editing them to without CAPS and I gave him a warning that if he persisted with posting comments in 'all CAPS' then they will no longer be edited but deleted instead but he has obviously been thumbing his nose at that warning and still posts in 'all CAPS', so they are being deleted by not only me but by other moderators too.

Lastly, we don't have a great team, at the moment we have great players who don't seem to give a ****. A great team plays together and for each other, I certainly don't see much of that going on.

The problem is we have players who aren't being great at the moment and therefore, as you rightly say, a team not being great either.

The players can't expect us to be all positive and rev them up when they're negative and don't want to be revved up.

Well, originally, I was editing them to without CAPS and I gave him a warning that if he persisted with posting comments in 'all CAPS' then they will no longer be edited but deleted instead but he has obviously been thumbing his nose at that warning and still posts in 'all CAPS', so they are being deleted by not only me but by other moderators too.

I havn't deleted any of them. Mainly because I am willing to defer to the & one and only professional police officer of CAPLOCKS.

Turning on Brett is a new low. Some of you should be ashamed with some of the crap you are spouting. Did any of you think, gee, it was pouring with rain, the ground can't have been that good, mabye it was just a bad night for fullbacks?

Turning on Brett is a new low. Some of you should be ashamed with some of the crap you are spouting. Did any of you think, gee, it was pouring with rain, the ground can't have been that good, mabye it was just a bad night for fullbacks?
No, we have just been comparing Snake's magnificent defensive efforts from last year with his lack of effort for 5 weeks this year. :cool:
5 tackles in a game is zero effort from a fullback who normally cover tackles like no other.

The rain was not a factor for the Raider's defenders.@:cool:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8