GAME DAY - Manly v Raiders [Round 23, 2015] Toovey Farewell Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Raiders vs Sea Eagles

Raiders expected to be 1-17 with no late changes, Lee comes back from suspension to replace suspended Leilua with Waqa moving into centre. Sea Eagles expected to have 1 change on bench with Sao unlikely to overcome knee injury which would mean Brenton Lawrence will play his 1st FG game since Rd 1 this season, no other late changes expected with Matai (broken nose) cleared to play.

Raiders vs Sea Eagles

Raiders expected to be 1-17 with no late changes, Lee comes back from suspension to replace suspended Leilua with Waqa moving into centre. Sea Eagles expected to have 1 change on bench with Sao unlikely to overcome knee injury which would mean Brenton Lawrence will play his 1st FG game since Rd 1 this season, no other late changes expected with Matai (broken nose) cleared to play.
Manly have to run at Lee, he is absolutely useless. So glad that Leulia is out, as he can tackle

not sure where you get your forecasts from but time to change sites.

2-14 and Sunny for Sunday so about 4 degrees cooler than Sydney but without the showers
Don't question it Fluffy. Just know for the last few weeks it's been working.

I notice in the 'expert tips' for this round in the DT that only Darren Lockyer has picked the Raiders to win. No shock there, Lockyer has been death riding Manly ever since the 2011 Prelim Final at Suncorp where we made sure his NRL career finished a week earlier than he wanted it to.

It's just one game at a time, today is no different, and possibly no less difficult than any of the remaining games.

As I have said , self belief is what we have to be about now, belief that we can beat any side in this comp.

First step is the Faders at home.

Let's bring it on.

Raiders win when no one tips them to.

I also can't dismiss the feeling that the referees and NRL rules are not yet done with ruining Manly's top 8 hopes.

Yeah sorry i jumped the gun lol. But PD wont matter now along as we can win all our remaining games right?

No not neccessarily. It will help but it's still possible if dragons win their 3 remaining games and dogs win 3 from 4 that its comes down to differential.

No not neccessarily. It will help but it's still possible if dragons win their 3 remaining games and dogs win 3 from 4 that its comes down to differential.
Win them and don't worry about differentials. Goons are +20, Dogs are on 0, we are on +2. Win well this week and we jump them both.

Dogs could put a score on the Tits but we will see..

Seven. More. Wins.

If we just think turning up tomorrow guarantees us a win then we are in for a rude shock
Stay switch on boys!! Continue the rage

Funny , I said in my post above " today's game ", turned on Foxtel at 1.30pm for the pre game show only to discover today was Saturday not Sunday!!

Such is life when you are retired, the day's become meaningless !!

And no I DON'T have Dementia.......yet!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6