LiveBlog GAME DAY - Manly v Rabbitohs Rd 16, 2015 [1295890]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Daddycool

Reserve Grader
That was an improved performance on last week, we were just up against a better side. If we can continue to improve, we'll finish off the season well. One things for sure, with the addition of a few key forwards and moving on several others, we'll be much better next season.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Certainly a better effort than what we saw earlier in the year. We are a good side when we have all the troops on deck. Better intensity and effort tonight. Just lack a little bit of finesse and definitely a bit short in the grunt department.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
Certainly not a $10 mill performance.
I reckon Keary may have played like that sort of worth but not ours.

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
Geez I can't wait for next year when we have a good forward pack that (hopefully) doesn't include the names James Hasson, Luke Burgess and Feleti Mateo.

Seriously, we signed the wrong Burgess. Should have gone for at least one of the twins.
Mateo played well! Played well last week as well
Lost tonight to a better drilled team and because of Hasson

Beer buzzard

Only tipsy on gamedays
I can't remember the last time I saw Hiku running flat out. Me thinks he doesn't want to. Too much effort this running thing. I reckon the trainer said to him when he went down at the start to harden up or he will be sitting down. Whatever the trainer said was not complimentary.

killerspud

Reserve Grader
The alternative is Williame or Blair. The kid is what - 19..? Give him a break...
Agree, give him a break and he doesn't have lyon directing/ assisting him, does 2v want to get sacked?? His choice of
forwards is our problem the rotation makes no sense at all, 2016 cant come round quick enough. Oh and please get rid of hasson & burgess....just not good enough.

Daddycool

Reserve Grader
Bloody Hasson! He drops the ball from the kick off to gift them their first try. Then misses the tackle on Burgess to get them down the field for their BS forward pass "try" in the corner.

Each week I see he's in the 17, I lose a little bit of respect for Toovey. Why the hell does he keep picking him?

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
I'm not sure what happened but we were a very different team in the second half, I thought. I was confident after the first half and thought we played very well, despite a high error count. But that second half was just abysmal.

I agree our halves were really poor tonight, and unfortunately both of them on the same night. Ironic, Souths lose their half and the fill in ****es all over our million dollar super star halves.

Turbo's D does need some more work, but happy to give him time and let it develop.

We had more than enough opportunity to win that game multiple times with possession in the attacking zone.. and not the first time this year. Our execution was very worrying. Patience perhaps?

I don't think we missed Jamie in terms of the result, but it does look more like our forward pack is not up to it this year.

Anyway, topped off a pretty crappy day for me.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
Hiku looks slow and should never wear jamie Lyon's jumper again. Lyon add the spark to our team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18