LiveBlog GAME DAY - Manly v Penrith Round 10, 2015 [1292332]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can see Soward being fired up for this game considering the carry on from last year. I hope we snatch it at the death again

No idea why everyone is so hard on Hasson? I hope he plays, and I hope he kicks ass. Also, Starling looked dreadfully unfit and unready for NRL time against The Knights. Really slow.

He has opportunity but hasn't showed enough when he played for Ireland i thought thats the player we need but he hasn't played like that again and for me i think there are better options than hasson

Starling played limited minutes against the knights I say give him the next 2 weeks to fully recover from his injury - we need him firing later on in the year.

We have enough talent in the team to cover for starling

We should win on Monday night but going to go down right to the last few plays

Manly by 8

Bargain price. I'd certainly be there if I could. There'll be some cheap pre-match entertainment if Jamie Soward does one of his post kick-off mental breakdowns where he walks around ranting and foaming at the mouth. I had a giggle at this before the panthers/donkeys last week.@:D
Hunt that crazy panther down Manly Men.
The Brookie Clock being stuck on 4:06 to go, will drive Sowie mad :rofl:

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles pass on their condolences to the family of Roman Campbell.

The two-year-old boy tragically died in a house fire at Beenleigh, Queensland, on Thursday.

Roman's father, Jared Warwick, is a passionate Sea Eagles supporter. Our deepest thoughts and prayers go to Jared, Roman's mother Belinda Campbell, and their children for their loss.

Members and supporters wishing to donate to the family can do so through the official channel of the Logan House Fire Support Network.

Click here to donate

The Club hopes to lift the spirits of the family by providing them with a special experience at our upcoming match against Brisbane Broncos at Suncorp Stadium on Friday, June 5.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2015/05/16/call_to_arms_for_mem.html

No idea why everyone is so hard on Hasson? I hope he plays, and I hope he kicks ass. Also, Starling looked dreadfully unfit and unready for NRL time against The Knights. Really slow.

I think you are mixing up Hasson and Starling.

Starling played 14 minutes and made 35m in his return from injury, if Hasson managed this it would be one of this best games in the top grade, he normally takes 30 minutes to make 30 or 40 metres.

It's highly unlikely but a record win could take us to 10th place after this round.

Jumping 6 spots in a single round would have to be a record in itself.

God I hate Monday night games. Always feel like everyone is at the party but us. :envy::(@:cry:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8