GAME DAY - Manly v Dragons [Round 4,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can see what you mean but I feel he is improving at a rate that should see him retain his position. IMO Starlo should work his way back into the squad. We'll have to wait to see how Tooves feels..

Has anyone heard anything about the three player's fitness tests yesterday?
The only player in doubt is Matai at this stage

Mmmm ... Have to ask Tooves about that. Anyone seen him?
I went back to the car while the mrs went and voted and she said Tooves almost ran her down on his bike, so maybe he's fired up.

Also, the deck at that school look pretty nice. Not sure how getting tackled on Astro turf feels but it looks tip top.

Tonight I'm expecting to see a switched on Manly team. We've had a fortnight to get over this halves leaving crap, the media is not howling us like they were and we're getting closer to full strength.
Manly by a few tries.

Pressure is mounting on Tooves. A loss here and the knives will get sharper. Hopefully the boys will be switched on (or at least the 15 that give a sht & want to be here). Manly by 10 or it's curtains for the season, Toovey & this forum because the meltdown here if we lose will nuke Dans server.

NYC 15’ Still no score here at WIN Stadium. Great cover defence from Trbojevic & Ramien stops a certain try #GoManly #StrongerTogether

Final team: George Rose is included on the final bench, replacing Rory O'Brien in the final 17. Latest odds at Sportsbet.com.au.
Final team: Steve Matai is out, replaced by Brayden Wiliame. Josh Starling also returns via the interchange, replacing Ligi Sao in the final 17. Latest odds at Sportsbet.com.au.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4