GAME DAY - Manly v Dragons [Round 4,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Falsehood Foran - back. Yaaaay. Interest is wain

I disagree. Foran is a blight to the team with his attitude, and the results on the park have mirrored that. I hope Toovey leaves Mateo 5/8, puts Foran on the bench. I don't see after everything why Foran has a mortgage on his position, when he doesn't and isn't winning games ?
The answer is the backs cant fire when our forwards get hammered .

So Dragons forwards looking to prove themselves against Mason who called them cats last year.
Good test for our Big Willy.

Manly by 10
Snake Mom
Hiku first try

I also just saw Terry Hill buying a case in Mona Vale and he was wearing slippers at 1pm and looked like **** so that may have just countered the Tooves good omen.

I see Starling is back training this week, wouldn't be surprised to see him as a late inclusion for tonight's game.
If he does make a late inclusion I would have him replace JSL who plays with heart but dosent hurt the opposition

I see Starling is back training this week, wouldn't be surprised to see him as a late inclusion for tonight's game.
Matty Ballin mentioned him in his Fox interview as though he is playing.

Sorry if this has been asked somewhere else
Where are people sitting

Are we on the hill
60745s.gif

Attachments

• 60745s.gif
    60745s.gif
    69.3 KB · Views: 0
I also just saw Terry Hill buying a case in Mona Vale and he was wearing slippers at 1pm and looked like **** so that may have just countered the Tooves good omen.

I wouldn't be concerned about that except a little birdie told me our management has earmarked Tezza to replace Foz next year...

I love his enthusiasm but not impressed on his impact on the game.

I can see what you mean but I feel he is improving at a rate that should see him retain his position. IMO Starlo should work his way back into the squad. We'll have to wait to see how Tooves feels..

Has anyone heard anything about the three player's fitness tests yesterday?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6