GAME DAY - Eels vs Sea Eagles [Round 1, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Boy this going to be an enjoyable game. NOT!

With all the **** that's happening I reckon we'll get beaten.
I hope not mate.

I was really impressed yesterday with the bunnies - the bronks weren't that bad.
If we are going to be in the mix this year we're going to have to be a lot better than the last half of last season & our woeful trials.

Been hanging for this season - Go manly - Give it your all & make us proud.

Starting to get excited. **** it feels like ever since we got to watch the team play. Trial form who cares!!!1 we hardly ever win trials. I wouldn't say we have a tradition of coming out of the blocks firing in round one either, we build after a few rounds into winning premierships. But dam I hope we flog those slippery slimy eels.

NYC 27' | @TheParraEels hit back to draw level 10-all #gomanly

NYC 30’ | TRY! Mitch Thomas grabs himself a double! @SeaEagles regain the lead 16-10 #gomanly
NYC 35’ | TRY! @SeaEagles centre Jesse Ramien shows off his blistering speed, skipping on the outside of his opp no. to score in the corner

NYC 42' | Try! @TheParraEels have hit back early in the second half, scoring in the corner. @SeaEagles remain in front 20-16 #gomanly
NYC 45' | TRY! @SeaEagles fullback Tom Trbojevic combines with Jesse Ramien to bag a double and extend Manly's lead to 26-16 #gomanly

NYC 48' | Try! Quick hands provides @TheParraEels with an overlap and they capitalise in the corner. @SeaEagles still lead 26-22 #gomanly

NYC 56' | TRY! Big Jesse Maxwell crashes over to send the @SeaEagles out to a 32-22 lead #gomanly

Cannot wait for Choc to put the inevitable hit on DCE and see how the remainder of the squad reacts. I think that will be the most telling aspect of tonight.

Personally, I think some here will be surprised at just how unified the boys will be.
Yes they'll run in and pat choc :)

But I agree, the lads are pros and they are better than the opposition. This is a lot of theatre to drum up ticket sales. They may or may not win but they will give it there all.

NYC 76' | Wow. Tom Trbojevic scores his fourth of the night. @SeaEagles go out to a 54-26 lead v @TheParraEels #gomanly

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8