Gallop and Souffs.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
What is it with Gallop?  Flying off to Coffs to sit before the feet of the oracle.  What is it with his desire to interfere and get involved in the machinations of clubs?  Run the game david, and let the clubs deal with their wayward staff.  It's an internal problem with Souffs so get your manipulating fingers out of the clubs.     

And 4 weeks suepension for Brett and a $100k fine.

Where is the suspension for fa'alogo and Taylor?  And what about a fine for souths? 

If something along these lines isn't announced today by gallop then he should be booted out for his double stadards.

He is probably only going along so that he can get Crowe's autograph.

Just in, Taylor GORRRNE!  Official announcement at 4pm. 
not very newsworthy but i liked the pic on the telecrap website and giggled.

eggson link said:
Just in, Taylor GORRRNE!  Official announcement at 4pm. 
not very newsworthy but i liked the pic on the telecrap website and giggled.
Saw the photo and agree it is funny. Looks like the teacher caught him smoking in the hallway and he swallowed it.

Canteen Worker link said:
Pity as I think he was a rubbish coach. Souths with someone who can actually do something might be dangerous.

Never fear they have appointed John Lang....

John Lang for the next two years.  Wasn't he the guy pulling the strings for the last two seasons? 

And no fine for bringing the game into disrepute.  Truly weird.  Just what went on up there in the bedrooms of Nana Glen? 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7