Gallen Wants Out of Sharks - Talking to Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Wheel link said:
The West Tigers must have employed a new accountant judging by their signing spree

I think it's more that they've been nowhere near the salary cap since...well, they've never been near it in their history! They've never had the cash! But they've signed some clever new sponsorship deals which have finally got them financially viable once again, so they have cash to splash.

Also, they offloaded big, dead contracts like Collis/Halatau/Payne who were all on good coin.

willstyles link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=182202.msg248001#msg248001 date=1261520205]
The West Tigers must have employed a new accountant judging by their signing spree

I think it's more that they've been nowhere near the salary cap since...well, they've never been near it in their history! They've never had the cash! But they've signed some clever new sponsorship deals which have finally got them financially viable once again, so they have cash to splash.

Also, they offloaded big, dead contracts like Collis/Halatau/Payne who were all on good coin.
[/quote]

Their new CEO who replaced Noyce must be quite good by the sound of things!  Hopefully our new CEO will bring something similar to our club

Cronulla forward Paul Gallen says he wants to stay at the club for the 2010 NRL season.

There had been speculation Gallen wanted to quit the Sharks after being fined $10,000 for urinating in public.

The backrower has released a statement saying although he is disappointed with the way the club handled the matter, he is prepared to put it behind him.

He says he has never sought a release from his contract, and he will be at training when it resumes next month.

why is everyone worried about choc leaving he is manly through and through he would play for peanuts to stay with us he loves it and as for gallen of coarse we should look at signing him the price is right too many of you talk **** about players you dont even know only what you read in the papers and thats all crap just look at him on the field he is a gun and on the field is all that matters to me i just want to never lose ever.

bretta23 link said:
why is everyone worried about choc leaving he is manly through and through he would play for peanuts to stay with us he loves it and as for gallen of coarse we should look at signing him the price is right too many of you talk S**t about players you dont even know only what you read in the papers and thats all crap just look at him on the field he is a gun and on the field is all that matters to me i just want to never lose ever.

Huh?

The Wheel link said:
[quote author=willstyles link=topic=182202.msg248006#msg248006 date=1261524478]
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=182202.msg248001#msg248001 date=1261520205]

[/quote]

Their new CEO who replaced Noyce must be quite good by the sound of things!  Hopefully our new CEO will bring something similar to our club
[/quote]  His last gift was the Iro brothers.

bretta23 link said:
why is everyone worried about choc leaving he is manly through and through he would play for peanuts to stay with us he loves it and as for gallen of coarse we should look at signing him the price is right too many of you talk S**t about players you dont even know only what you read in the papers and thats all crap just look at him on the field he is a gun and on the field is all that matters to me i just want to never lose ever.

We know like heaps & stuff. Truly we do.

I agree with everyone, Gallen is a tool and Des should not even bother unless we are to lose gifty or choc. Even then I dont like signing sharks players cause I hate them and all their shire supporters. He doesnt have a winning culture and he hangs out at Cronulla night clubs every week.

Also Matai is already a loose cannon and we must be one of the worst penalised teams in the NRL due to our crap discipline.

Go you mighty eagles in 2010.

Speaking of Matai i would be surprised if he wasn't around for much longer due to his injury risk, either that or he will have to sign a decreased or same $$$ contract.

He will probably ask for more money under the argument he won a premiership.

deadlyeagle link said:
Speaking of Matai i would be surprised if he wasn't around for much longer due to his injury risk, either that or he will have to sign a decreased or same $$$ contract.

He will probably ask for more money under the argument he won a premiership.
  So did his fellow kiwi plodder Whatuira. 

snake is god link said:
i dont want to see or hear any more about gallen. he can stay at the bottom feeders club.

This thread about Gallen had disappeared, until you brought it up again.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4