Gallen fighting Hoppa.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The answer to that mate -
You are 100% correct

Yeah, I didn’t watch it myself, but from what I heard from a few friends who know a bit about fighting, I figured that was the case.

It’s pretty embarrassing for boxing to have something like that on the same undercard as a genuine talent like Tim Tszyu. Then again, probably just as embarrassing that proper boxers like Tszyu were on the undercard in the first place. Sad that they have to use the NRL players’ higher profiles to get people to watch, when the actual boxing was in (some of) the prelims.

I am certainly getting older

I used love the fight game...pretty much watch every fight in the late 90’s. Something has changed for me. Maybe it is having kids or knowing the damage they are doing to their heads but I can not watch it anymore.

Any “sport” which is designed around punching someone until they are unconscious is just unwatchable for me (and yes I get it is their choice, they are amazing athletes etc) including this hoppa “fight”

I used love the fight game...pretty much watch every fight in the late 90’s. Something has changed for me. Maybe it is having kids or knowing the damage they are doing to their heads but I can not watch it anymore.

Any “sport” which is designed around punching someone until they are unconscious is just unwatchable for me (and yes I get it is their choice, they are amazing athletes etc) including this hoppa “fight”

I do not get the whole thing to be honest , wouldn’t waste a cent of my hard earned dollars on this but each to their own I guess.

Use to be a bucket list item for me to go to World Heavyweight title fight. Was in Vegas a few years back and could of watched Mayweather (not that he is heavyweight) but just not interested.

As far as these old footballers fighting, leave me out of it. Zero interest.

Saw a good description of the fight, along the lines of ‘airswing, airswing, airswing, low blow, airswing, airswing, punch connects, Hodges wins...’

I’m guessing it would be just as much of a mismatch if you put an actual boxer in against Hodges, as opposed to some half-cut bloke you found in the pokie room at the local pub 10mins before the bout?

Haha gold, sounds like the Quade Cooper "fight" against that kid who looked like he had just come off a three day Minecraft & pizza binge

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2