Gallen fighting Hoppa.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
'Amazing human' .. I'm prepared to concede he is human but you'd better clarify what you mean by 'amazing'.

Tyson was amazing in the ring as a boxer . In the ring he was one of the most brutal and punishing boxers ever with a sledge hammer punch .
All his greatness came undone in one of his fights when he bit a chunk out of his opponents ear.
Out side the ring it has been documented that he went bankrupt due to his cocaine addiction and in 2006 Tyson agreed to join Heidi Fleiss’ legal brothel in Nevada as a prostitute.
Just when you think Hoppa snr is bad then you have to point the finger at Tyson for out doing him .
maxresdefault.jpg

'Amazing human' .. I'm prepared to concede he is human but you'd better clarify what you mean by 'amazing'.
Dude take your blinkers off and watch the interview.
To go from where he started to where he got to and now be in the place he is mentally and spiritually is amazing. Or you keep keep judging him on the past.

Unless Hoppa has been training hard for 6 months, I can't see him having the fitness to trouble Gallon ...... if he fades Gallon will punch port holes in him ......

So for mine .... Hoppa early or Gallon coming home over the top ....
I have never seen Hoppa fight . Does he have the knock out punch to end Gallon early ?

Unless Hoppa has been training hard for 6 months, I can't see him having the fitness to trouble Gallon ...... if he fades Gallon will punch port holes in him ......

So for mine .... Hoppa early or Gallon coming home over the top ....

In fairness it's 2 min rounds not 3min, It'll allow Hoppa to go in heavier and with less work in his legs.

I don't think either of them can fight well, Hoppa had the more credible boxing career, Gallen's dreadful.

In fairness it's 2 min rounds not 3min, It'll allow Hoppa to go in heavier and with less work in his legs.

I don't think either of them can fight well, Hoppa had the more credible boxing career, Gallen's dreadful.
Gallen went ok against Plod in SOO a few years back

I have never seen Hoppa fight . Does he have the knock out punch to end Gallon early ?

Saw a few of his earlier fights & his loss to McCall.

Hoppa isnt that great at the sweet science - he just tries to manhandle his opponent to the ropes & punch them out while they're trapped but McCall was stronger than him & this tactic backfired.

He fights dirty, using armbars & whatever else it takes to put his opponent into a position where he can leather them until they drop or the ref stops the fight.

As @Woodsie said, unless Hoppa's been training seriously for a while Gallen will be the fitter man in the ring & should outlast Hoppa.

Saw a few of his earlier fights & his loss to McCall.

Hoppa isnt that great at the sweet science - he just tries to manhandle his opponent to the ropes & punch them out while they're trapped but McCall was stronger than him & this tactic backfired.

He fights dirty, using armbars & whatever else it takes to put his opponent into a position where he can leather them until they drop or the ref stops the fight.

As @Woodsie said, unless Hoppa's been training seriously for a while Gallen will be the fitter man in the ring & should outlast Hoppa.
Very interesting . So I guess his only chance is that he does what he does best and that is to fight dirty within the rules of the match as he did previously to have success .

Two of the most disliked men in Australia plan to have a fight. You can't tell me this won't make good money on the pay-per-view circuit!

Hoppa has genuine boxing experience, and was the Australian heavyweight champion, although his record is pretty patchy. I believe I recall that Gallen was thought to be pretty impressive in his wins.

I can't see Hoppa lasting one round. He's just doing this for money. He'll throw a few haymakers then Gallen will clock him and Hopp[a will take a dive, quietly smirking that some mugs have paid to watch the farce.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4