Future Manly Captain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jethro said:
No, it was directed at both of you as at the time of my reading the thread, you two had earlier been going tit for tat at each other and I was just hoping that the thread didn't start going downhill.

Bob, at the time of my writing my post, I don't think that you were online but you could have returned serve at a later time when you were back online.

Since the time of writing my earlier post, dogs12 has been headbutting a few others in this thread with a few baits and insults (such as "What an out and out tool you are. Pleasse if you think like this guy don't reply to me, i don't want mentally challenged people telling me fairytales") and so he/she might just have to take a holiday.

Silly me I thought the mods wanted this stuff to escalate so they could edit, delete and bar people. :)

MB59 said:
Choc is maturing...I think we will one day see the "c" beside his name, and not the "c" most other supporters refer too.

I'd love to see Choc as captain one day. Wear his heart on his sleeve. Really feels it if he's under-performed. Would be a good test for him.

bob dylan said:
Jethro said:
No, it was directed at both of you as at the time of my reading the thread, you two had earlier been going tit for tat at each other and I was just hoping that the thread didn't start going downhill.

Bob, at the time of my writing my post, I don't think that you were online but you could have returned serve at a later time when you were back online.

Since the time of writing my earlier post, dogs12 has been headbutting a few others in this thread with a few baits and insults (such as "What an out and out tool you are. Pleasse if you think like this guy don't reply to me, i don't want mentally challenged people telling me fairytales") and so he/she might just have to take a holiday.

Silly me I thought the mods wanted this stuff to escalate so they could edit, delete and bar people. :)

Nah, I'm over all the crap that's being going on lately and just when things start to look like they are on the improve, another Dogs fan turns up, starts on the forum okay but in the end it always seems to end up in tit for tat confrontations with the regulars. I'll just be glad when everybody moves on from the Des and the Bulldogs Club topics and all of those topics disappear into the realms of the Silvertails netherworld. :s

Bob, could you be a little more specific on the pearce movements.

North bound as in F3 north, mid north, far north or far far away north?

There's 4 options!

Yes Bob I'm sure your source in the player manager's office is disappointed that you've been holding some details back from the press. :huh:

Jethro said:
Nah, I'm over all the crap that's being going on lately and just when things start to look like they are on the improve, another Dogs fan turns up, starts on the forum okay but in the end it always seems to end up in tit for tat confrontations with the regulars. I'll just be glad when everybody moves on from the Des and the Bulldogs Club topics and all of those topics disappear into the realms of the Silvertails netherworld. :s

As the unofficial bulldags troll exterminator, do we get an influx of fans from other clubs or is this just a one of thing where dags fans are looking for scoops and to bait me, oops I mean us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6