Funny Stuff from SOO1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OK kids, I went to the game last night and was spoilt to a corporate box. Spoke to Sam Burgess about coming to Manly, but he just laughed....It wasn't a joke!
Anyway, at half time I went into the toilets and got in the queue. I had my Manly polo shirt on and a NSW scarf around my shoulders. Standing with his back to me in the queue was none other than Mario Fenech, he is a little shorter than me and had his NRL sponsored "bag of fruit" on.
I put my hands on his shoulders and whispered in his ear " Don't move Fenech, it's Igor and I've got a score to settle"...Well **** me he spins around in horror, realising I was just a punter and says "Oh another ****ing QLD supporter" I said, mate , it's a Manly shirt, you know that team who pumped you throughout your career. As I said this I moved my scarf to reveal the MIGHTY SEA EAGLE emblem.
I said "see that" pointing to it! "That's the last thing your big head seen before packing into a scrum when Igor packed in and turned your lights out"... Cue eruption of laughter from all those in the toilets, I didn't say it quietly...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Needless to say Mario pipes back with..."Nah Igor was too tough for me, but I used to love pulling Fatty's hair, he was good for that"
Great moments in sport! He was a good sport Mario, because I set him up very nicely. :clap::clap::clap:

OK kids, I went to the game last night and was spoilt to a corporate box. Spoke to Sam Burgess about coming to Manly, but he just laughed....It wasn't a joke!
Anyway, at half time I went into the toilets and got in the queue. I had my Manly polo shirt on and a NSW scarf around my shoulders. Standing with his back to me in the queue was none other than Mario Fenech, he is a little shorter than me and had his NRL sponsored "bag of fruit" on.
I put my hands on his shoulders and whispered in his ear " Don't move Fenech, it's Igor and I've got a score to settle"...Well **** me he spins around in horror, realising I was just a punter and says "Oh another ****ing QLD supporter" I said, mate , it's a Manly shirt, you know that team who pumped you throughout your career. As I said this I moved my scarf to reveal the MIGHTY SEA EAGLE emblem.
I said "see that" pointing to it! "That's the last thing your big head seen before packing into a scrum when Igor packed in and turned your lights out"... Cue eruption of laughter from all those in the toilets, I didn't say it quietly...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Needless to say Mario pipes back with..."Nah Igor was too tough for me, but I used to love pulling Fatty's hair, he was good for that"
Great moments in sport! He was a good sport Mario, because I set him up very nicely. :clap::clap::clap:

Mate, that was amazing ! Haha. Sounds like it was all in good spirit. Well played mate.

I have met him at a Men of League function, actually not a bad fella.

That was a great story.

Mate, can u re-post that in the anecdotes wanted thread. I would like to see ST have a repository of all these stories so they are not lost by time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4