funny how the 'million dollar man' tag has dissappered???.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I didn't realize Tommy was worth 200K more than Jake. No complaints here but I wonder if Tommy's ever baited Jake about it during some sibling banter and beers..
Probably just an accounting thing as they have reportedly signed as a 'package deal' @:cool:

Then again, I wondered why Turbo passed to Jake, when he could have easily scored himself :giggle:

finding it strange the the 'million dollar man' tag thrown at DCE for the past few years has been placed in the cupboard right at the back and seems to be forgotten.
every comintator and pundit were more than happy to throw that around with venom but now it seems they have lost their voice.
The way DCE is playing this year he could be the 2 mill man and I wouldn't give a toss....

given the amount of sh#t that was thrown DCE's way even on this board how many of you still want Foran instead of the 'million dollar man'?

its true, but its also true that he played just as well last year. If you rewatch last years games he was an absolute gun, he was the only reason we managed to play even reasonably well. The issue last year was that the team around him were not playing well or as a team, that was the thing that needed to be fixed, they needed to play as a team and not a bunch of individuals and kudos for Barrett in seeing that, recognizing that and fixing it so quickly.

Now the team is performing well around him, he looks better than he looked last year, even though he is playing in my opinion more or less the same

Makes DCE look bargain basement...

Dead set agree mate

Next year and for the rest of his career at our great club we will be getting him for unders

Stick it right up the nose of those who can't keep thier powder dry long enough to stop think and learn before opening thier big traps or fat fingers for the key board warriors and journos

I would like DCE to take out a end of year medal just as much as I want to win the whole fucn comp this year and then for the next three

Well nearly........

pretty sure DCE has a scaling contract, which means he gets a percentage rise with the salary cap % over the coming years. i.e. he is on a % of the salary cap not a fixed 1.3m amount

Yeah my understanding is 15% of the salary cap (read it a while back), which at the moment is just over $1M. Dont know if that also includes TPAs.

If the cap raises to the rumoured $9M then he would be on $1.35M (again not sure if that includes TPA).

Worth every cent at the moment.

LOL, was thinking about this thread during todays game. The "million dollar Man" tag will never disappear when he continues to put in struggling performances like today when he is expected to deliver as the main man and comes up short. Last year and today proves he needs help with the basics, and game management isn't his strong suit. He's a great running half working off a good platform, but he hasn't quite reached the level of your Cronks and Thurstons in terms of getting the best out of below par team. I don't think Kevvie and Qld would have seen anything today to change their opinion.

To put things in perspective,,,, even Cronk has had shockers in recent times

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10