Fulton endorses Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I love it when posters here are willing to use Daily Telegraph articles to back up their arguments. It's rather quite hilarious considering the newspaper's reputation for "accurate" news on this site 99% of the time...
True feathered friend . The 1% accuracy applied to that article .
Here is a tip for you . Never go into anything in life unless your 100% . Never leave an element of doubt
99% is never good enough ;)

Trent hands down!
15741-Black-short-hair-male-cat-walking-profile-white-background.jpg

Barrett was parachuted into a good team, sharp walked into a casualty ward after bozo left the team in the lurch.
Once one is Immortalized nothing can tarnish his Immortality .
The Incomparable Immortal has excelled at all levels in the game and has nothing to prove to any one
Cheers ...
0432ec8e722176fdaa63aa8036da90fe.jpg

Try not to think too hard feathered friend .

Don't worry I'm not... but I think you need to revisit the definition of 'fact'.

Usually I would think you are joking but it is fairly clear from your hundreds/thousands of posts about Bozo that you probably aren't.

Don't worry I'm not... but I think you need to revisit the definition of 'fact'.

Usually I would think you are joking but it is fairly clear from your hundreds/thousands of posts about Bozo that you probably aren't.
I love Bozo . Who do you love ?

The fact is feathered friend , the Honourable Incomparable Immortal has never been wrong . Others have wronged him
Hammer down King George’s Road
Flying pigs his only load
Silvertails’ threads are always playin’
He’s a goin’, he’s a staying
Woodsie’s barbs keep the fires burning
ULP 98 keeps the wheels turning
Dragons’ hikers on the edge of Hurstville
Start off young and end up learning

Feathered friend, feathered friend
Nobody knows, the way it feels
Caught between the laser hair clinic and the highway

Some men need a family
Need the Silvertsils’ fraternity
The Immortal’s salvation guaranteed
Mirror’s the only friend I need

I actually watched that game a few weeks ago for the first time since 1997, without the emotion, and I have to disagree with you. Hoppa was the ONLY player fighting back against the Knights dirty tactics. I felt he wasn't backed up at all by his team mates.The Knights realised early in the game they could do what they wanted and their thuggery intensified. If the rest of the Manly team showed Hoppa's passion that day, they would have won easily. Manly were bashed up, plain and simple. This is just my take anyway...
and some of the knights were juiced up.

allegedly:think:

That's a great article and encapsulates how excited I am about the club for next year and beyond.

Barret wasn't a bad coach. His first year was injury riddled and a bit silly playing Walker at 6. Second year Blake green helped a lot and this year Hastings and not playing him from the get go ahead of croker was a mistake. Also the other clubs worked out our game plan. Tafua Uate bash it up. Turbo bashes it up. A front tower bashes it up. Jake bashes it up, maybe turns it inside for Tom or Cherry. API throws a rainbow to DCE, the only focal point in attack who if he is lucky has Shaun lane near his hip to score. Otherwise rinse and repeat.

Your right Barrett wasn't a bad coach. He was pathetic. Makes Peter Sharp look like an intellectual giant. Thank f@*$ he's going.

That's a great article and encapsulates how excited I am about the club for next year and beyond.

Barret wasn't a bad coach. His first year was injury riddled and a bit silly playing Walker at 6. Second year Blake green helped a lot and this year Hastings and not playing him from the get go ahead of croker was a mistake. Also the other clubs worked out our game plan. Tafua Uate bash it up. Turbo bashes it up. A front tower bashes it up. Jake bashes it up, maybe turns it inside for Tom or Cherry. API throws a rainbow to DCE, the only focal point in attack who if he is lucky has Shaun lane near his hip to score. Otherwise rinse and repeat.
And poor defence 15 mins either side of halftime. Except for the games when we got run down in the final 5 mins.

Hammer down King George’s Road
Flying pigs his only load
Silvertails’ threads are always playin’
He’s a goin’, he’s a staying
Woodsie’s barbs keep the fires burning
ULP 98 keeps the wheels turning
Dragons’ hikers on the edge of Hurstville
Start off young and end up learning

Nobody knows, the way it feels
Caught between the laser hair clinic and the highway