Fullback?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For someone experienced at centre, and now getting used to the halves. Fullback is perfect for Walker.
I remember watching walker as fullback in a test game a few years ago and had a shocker both in defence and high ball. He is not a fullback or winger but a centre

I heard Goodinet is the likely 5/8 on triple m just before. I was hoping Hynes might get a shot but i guess still too inexperienced.

What I was told by someone involved with the team
OK thanks smithy. Personally, I don't get why Barrett would do that. It's a mistake to move him if the plan is to otherwise keep Walker in the 6 all year.

I thought Godinet looked ok a few years ago when he was used off the bench by the warriors.

I'll be interested to see how he goes.

I don't want anything special, just to do a solid job in passing and hopefully some sort of kicking game.

James Hooper said on NRL Tonight last night that Godinet was likely to play. I read somewhere that his preferred position is halfback. He can play in the halves and hooker well, but if it were up to me....I would rather have had Peta than Pita to cover positional problems like this. Hiku would have been very handy right now.

Oh well. I hope the entire team play well tonight and upset the cowboys!

GO PITA!

As Ben Kennedy once said, "Don't come into the team to fill a hole. Come to make a difference!".

Godinet starting in FG has to be a gee up.
Surely Mateo or even Tom symonds would be in front of him. Gee would even put Lyon there and just put one of our back rowers into centres. Makes Little sense as this guy is barley a reggies player atm.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6