Fullback Robertson v Farrar

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 link said:
I didn't say Robbo hasn't caught every ball that's come his way.  What I did say is he's suspect under the high ball.  He's realistic enough to admit it himself that he's not so good when the high ball comes his way.  He's said he feels much more comfortable either jumping when in attack or running the ball in.  Anyway, Farrah is doing a good job and Robbo is a terrific wingman.  And very loyal to the club. 

That would be the same for any winger though wouldn't it mate, always easier to catch as the attacker going forward. Am a big Robbo fan must to the disgust of a work mate today

It would be Kiwi, but some are better at it than others.  I'm also a huge Robbo fan, but on the wing where his undoubted skills are on display. 

I thought those couple of dropped balls from robbo under the high ball were very uncharacteristic... I always thought robbo was safe as a house... I think he just had an off night.

I love robbo too. Great finisher.. needs to stay on the wing

Farrar > Robbo in most aspects of fullback play. We really look a different team in attack with Farrar instead of Robbo, he just seems to have a better feel for the spot. Having said that, Robbo is one of the best finishers in the NRL and is much better on the wing

farrer is more of a ball player, hence him coming into a ball players role

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4