full joke and everything has to change

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think everyone may looking abit too much into this, anyone who has played with a team will have atleast gone through a period where nothing seems to go right and players are lacking motivation, then there will be one game where everything seems to click and the team get that spark back.

I think we just have to get our spark back and that winning feeling again, hopefully sooner rather then later.

Ceagle link said:
I think everyone may looking abit too much into this, anyone who has played with a team will have atleast gone through a period where nothing seems to go right and players are lacking motivation, then there will be one game where everything seems to click and the team get that spark back.

I think we just have to get our spark back and that winning feeling again, hopefully sooner rather then later.

Cronulla & The Warriors have been waiting for that since the Preliminary Finals of 2008. West Tigers & North Queensland have been waiting since the 2005 GF. How long do you think we will have to wait?

We waited from 1997 to 2007 GJ, that's 10 years.

I think these days teams (assuming the cap is working correctly) can probably only win one in a decade....Noel Cleal told me in 2002 it was a 5 year plan, we made it in 2007...didn't win but were blessed with another opportunity in 2008.

Are we perhaps in the "rebuilding" stage?

All those teams you have mentioned bar North Queensland, have had good runs this year. Our current squad have proven they can match it with the rest of the competition.

I'm tired of all the negative posts on this board, you would think we were running dead last FFS. I'm still behind the boys 100% and i believe they can turn it around.

Ceagle link said:
All those teams you have mentioned bar North Queensland, have had good runs this year. Our current squad have proven they can match it with the rest of the competition.

I'm tired of all the negative posts on this board, you would think we were running dead last FFS. I'm still behind the boys 100% and i believe they can turn it around.

Here we go, just because I make valid observations about how poorly we are performing at the moment doesn't mean I am not 100% behind the club and the team. I am still attending games and supporting in exaxtly the same way as I did when we were winning so don't pull that crap on me.

Fact: We are performing extremely poorly
Fact: If we continue performing this way we may well finish 15th by not winning another game

Ceagle link said:

Amen to that.

GJ link said:
[quote author=Ceagle link=topic=183945.msg273550#msg273550 date=1278905923]

Here we go, just because I make valid observations about how poorly we are performing at the moment doesn't mean I am not 100% behind the club and the team. I am still attending games and supporting in exaxtly the same way as I did when we were winning so don't pull that crap on me.

Fact: We are performing extremely poorly
Fact: If we continue performing this way we may well finish 15th by not winning another game
[/quote]If you were 100% behind them you wouldn't be so doubtful of them.

The biggest problem is at the start of the game, the other night the players ran out holding the hands of some little kids. How could they be mentally prepared and ruthless after running out with those cute little tykes I ask you.

I suggest that for the next home game they run out holding the hands of members the local Hells Angels chapter. Imo this would turn things for the players.

Dan is it possible to make another forum? One for True Supporters only where if you question the team's performance or make any vaguely critical response it means you aren't 100% behind the club? And then leave this forum for the big boys and girls who realise you can both support a team and think they should do things better/different at the same time!

Every month or so we could sic Mata on them and then 'ban' him just to help keep the other forum a little spicy.

We should make another forum where you have to be a member for a couple of years before you get your special access to it ;)

Kiwi Eagle link said:
We should make another forum where you have to be a member for a couple of years before you get your special access to it ;)

Sounds good, but entry is only for those who have the photos of Dan and the goat :) Don't worry KE I'll PM you the snapshots, I know you of all people won't be offended by some ruminant love.

ads link said:
Dan is it possible to make another forum? One for True Supporters only where if you question the team's performance or make any vaguely critical response it means you aren't 100% behind the club? And then leave this forum for the big boys and girls who realise you can both support a team and think they should do things better/different at the same time!

Every month or so we could sic Mata on them and then 'ban' him just to help keep the other forum a little spicy.

LOL, if only that forum still existed.

Utility Player link said:
The biggest problem is at the start of the game, the other night the players ran out holding the hands of some little kids. How could they be mentally prepared and ruthless after running out with those cute little tykes I ask you.

I suggest that for the next home game they run out holding the hands of members the local Hells Angels chapter. Imo this would turn things for the players.
lol

Kiwi Eagle link said:

Damn straight. Defiantely on years cause I'd make it on that. I just don't post too much so I'd be struggling if it was a post limit.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
You Karmichael Hunt, that excludes me !! ;)

Would be a bit of a love nest between yourself, Dan and Mata haha
They'd turn on each other within a week....lol

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4