Frustrated Fans.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yer thats

Yer mate thats it . Very important game coming up and passion will go along way to a win . Mark actually said we are up against it and i thought it will be a walk in the park , not knowing Foran and Johnson were picked to play. My bad .

If they play we could be toast, if not they are a rabble , an even bigger one than the Bulldogs.

I'm basing my prediction on them playing , if they don't I think we will win.

Mind you I'm ****ed if I know why the Warriors would want to play Johnston, it's not like if they win they get into the 8!

The most frustrating thing for me, is there doesn't seem to be much momentum for many things at the club off the field, that help much of it on. What I mean by that, is:

X Let's get some assurance and reassurance about our longer term coaching. Apparently Neil Bare is now the COO, upgraded from the CFO, so he needs to work with Bozo and Penn to put this to bed. The players need to know who they'll be accountable to.

X We seem to be moving more and more games away from Brookie, but the level of improvements at Brookie are either going very slow, or are non existent. There needs to be some timeframes, budgets and expectations here.

X Player recruitment. Just seems we are in a state of flux. Have we managed the cap poorly, and have to shed players, or is there things happening behind the scenes? Get Jorge Taufua signed. He's 25. We've lost Lawrence & Myles, as well as Stewart & Matai.
2018 PLAYER MOVEMENTS
2018 Gains: Toafofoa Sipley (New Zealand Warriors, 2019)
2018 Losses: Brenton Lawrence (Gold Coast Titans), Steve Matai (retired), Nate Myles(released), Brett Stewart (retired)
Re-Signed: Addin Fonua-Blake (2018), Brad Parker (2019), Frank Winterstein (2019)
Off Contract 2017: Billy Bainbridge, Kelepi Tanginoa, Jorge Taufua, Johnnie Walker

On the flipside, the club has organised the retirement ceremony. That's great.

If we are in a rebuilding phase, we are doing pretty good. Only 2 years missing the 8. And on the verge of getting in this year. Imagine been a tigers or newcastle fan..... how long have they been rebuilding and still coming last.

Ok so we are winning 5 games in row quite a few weeks ago. We are in a slump and haven't got much time to turn it around. I think we all get frustrated with the losses and get on here and rant and show frustration that we wouldn't normally do . Ive been following Manly since the 76 GF ( Alot of you alot longer ) and i since then have been that 1 eyed it would make most sick . My late Mum wouldn't ring me on a Monday after a loss lol , but thats the way i am passionate. You would think getting older that you would mellow , not me . What im trying to say is that if i reply to a post and sound rude, its not me its just frustration. Hope you all understand as we are all in this together for 1 reason.
Yeah I agree mate, I'm getting worse every year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8