Frustrated Fans.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

brad

First Grader
Ok so we are winning 5 games in row quite a few weeks ago. We are in a slump and haven't got much time to turn it around. I think we all get frustrated with the losses and get on here and rant and show frustration that we wouldn't normally do . Ive been following Manly since the 76 GF ( Alot of you alot longer ) and i since then have been that 1 eyed it would make most sick . My late Mum wouldn't ring me on a Monday after a loss lol , but thats the way i am passionate. You would think getting older that you would mellow , not me . What im trying to say is that if i reply to a post and sound rude, its not me its just frustration. Hope you all understand as we are all in this together for 1 reason.

Ok so we are winning 5 games in row quite a few weeks ago. We are in a slump and haven't got much time to turn it around. I think we all get frustrated with the losses and get on here and rant and show frustration that we wouldn't normally do . Ive been following Manly since the 76 GF ( Alot of you alot longer ) and i since then have been that 1 eyed it would make most sick . My late Mum wouldn't ring me on a Monday after a loss lol , but thats the way i am passionate. You would think getting older that you would mellow , not me . What im trying to say is that if i reply to a post and sound rude, its not me its just frustration. Hope you all understand as we are all in this together for 1 reason.

My family and workmates knew to 'not mention Manly' after a loss.:wait:

Doors were smashed and mental notes taken of anyone dumb enough to transgress @:blush:

Age has mellowed me.:nerd:

Plus the transit lounge style of Club rosters, means I don't get emotionally attached to any player.
Life is easier on Mondays now :giggle:

We all face results a different way, we all need to understand that we do this and not get ****ted off with posters who post something different to the way you feel.

Regardless we are all Manly fans, the old, the young , the recent , the long standing, the newbies, the old stagers.

We all want one thing, more success!!

It has been really interesting to watch the comments over the last six weeks since the team started to struggle. As a fan you know about the ups and downs of form. I think a lot of us are still reminiscing about the glory days of 2006 to 2014 where every season we were in the finals and we won a few comps. We have once in generation players in those teams. This is a new team and making some massive blunders right now and it's questionable whether we can make the finals this year as a result. Six weeks ago there was not a quarrel on here about the team or the coach and now after some indifferent results, the fans want the blood of certain players and the coach. I have accepted that this team is currently a bit rocks and diamonds and learning some harsh and cruel lessons that moving forward will make them stronger. I know it's a roller coaster folks but that's footy!!

We all face results a different way, we all need to understand that we do this and not get ****ted off with posters who post something different to the way you feel.

Regardless we are all Manly fans, the old, the young , the recent , the long standing, the newbies, the old stagers.

We all want one thing, more success!!
Exactly what im saying mate , spot on we all beg to differ.

My family and workmates knew to 'not mention Manly' after a loss.:wait:

Doors were smashed and mental notes taken of anyone dumb enough to transgress @:blush:

Age has mellowed me.:nerd:

Plus the transit lounge style of Club rosters, means I don't get emotionally attached to any player.
Life is easier on Mondays now :giggle:
Wow mate , good to know im not alone lol.

I can cop a loss Brad, it's the way it plays out that matters....
Let me take you back....long, long ago....Sutherland Shire way...
I recall moving school as a kid and being surrounded by 10 bullies.
My Big brother always told me
"Take out the biggest and the rest will run and always believe you will win".... at the very least earned the respect and in 1 day went from being overwhelmed to a world beater....
My point is - many games are won and lost before they begin and though some will call me unrealistic ....
1 must believe to Achieve...

Wow mate , good to know im not alone lol.
giphy.gif

Workmates used to loudly whisper 'don't mention the war ' >:)
It was funny by mid week :nod:

Haha that is 100% me after a loss

What's disappointing the last few weeks on here is how we're criticising the likes of choc,glen,brett,matai for what they've gone through with the club.Maybe these current crop of players should set an example passion wise these guys had.

Yeah good on you mate, keep up the passion
I know exactly how you feel. It's awesome though to be someone who can get into something that much and that's what we all want from the team - to show some passion! We are all proud to be Manly for whatever reasons we might have and yeah man we are all in this together!

What's disappointing the last few weeks on here is how we're criticising the likes of choc,glen,brett,matai for what they've gone through with the club.Maybe these current crop of players should set an example passion wise these guys had.
Mate that's exactly what i reckon.
the passion and guts that these guys showed is what made me REALLY get into footy in the first place.
Now i'm hooked and i'm left with this complacent bunch.

Yer thats
Yeah good on you mate, keep up the passion
I know exactly how you feel. It's awesome though to be someone who can get into something that much and that's what we all want from the team - to show some passion! We are all proud to be Manly for whatever reasons we might have and yeah man we are all in this together!
Yer mate thats it . Very important game coming up and passion will go along way to a win . Mark actually said we are up against it and i thought it will be a walk in the park , not knowing Foran and Johnson were picked to play. My bad .

Mate that's exactly what i reckon.
the passion and guts that these guys showed is what made me REALLY get into footy in the first place.
Now i'm hooked and i'm left with this complacent bunch.

Choc Whatmough's 2008 finals campaign was nothing short of legendary.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7