Front Rowers Who Could Work

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Joe Kelly said we have a war chest. Surely we will be able to pay a bit overs and beat some other clubs to some of these players we are chasing. Eg Elgey, Maloney, myles and some of those other off contract props. Even lussick. Unless we are planning on mateo and little john being our halves next year

Cheers, He's only young but it's pretty stupid to ignore a court appearance..maybe not the smartest cookie.

Myles and Ofahenguae for mine
Yeah I'd go for them and Adam Docker in the backrow. I think Brisbane would release other players before they let go of Ofahenguae - no chance of getting him I suspect.

The facts are that we are going to have to pay overs for at least one of them, probably a couple as we don't have the bargaining power we once did. We just don't have the cattle coming through to refuse to pay anything but market value (Jake aside). We can't go nuts, but we have to compromise to a degree.

I'd say you're spot on and now it's going to become a bigger deal....hopefully it gets sorted out and he learns you've got to own your actions.

Doesn't the cap increase again next year and from memory it was only DCE and Foran who had percentage based contracts, so there's perhaps another $200,000 if that"s how it works.

sign myles and luke page next year.
year after sign warriors big boy sam lisone, he looks a gun. making a play for one of mike cooper or will matthews would be ideal, although theyll probably sign with st george, snaring one could be a possibility.
also look at masoe, fa'aoso, dodds, pauli pauli, ofehengaue, rapirs, tagatese.

A few weeks ago this Luke Page ran like a possessed man in NSW Cup & took out a couple of defenders...this went viral with everyone claiming teams were all now fighting for him for 2016....great aggression shown, but if you watched the entire game it happened 2 out of 10 carries involving the same defender who took an elbow to the head on both occasions.
The blokes who were far more impressive of late imo are 2 young Canberra forwards in Vaughan & the newbie Boyd - who last w/end bent the Tigers line all day & scored an explosive try using Woods as a speed bump.
These are the kind of young enforcers needed to win the forward battles & if we had these 2 from the 1st game in 2015, I go out on a limb & say we have 2-3 more wins this season.
Are they available??
Most big names & high profile players are already signed, but give these boys time & they could well be high profile also.

Watched the last couple of canberra games and Vaughan and Boyd look awesome. Vaughan came off the bench against us after 15-20mins, and ran for over 100m before the half time siren.
S**t halves, but real solid pack they have.

What about lussick and that terepo from the eels
I like Peni Terepo as well and he's off contract. Good young forward with the added bonus of being able to stick it to the eels. He may need more time to develop but that could be offset if we also had the experience of someone like Myles.

I believe that it is important that Kelly does not instantly use this money that we have at hand now that DCE and Foran are going elsewhere. I think it is important that we rap up Elgey, but for forwards I would like to see Myles (experience and would bring experience to our pack) would also like to see Lussick return (absolute agression), and possibly steal Sika Manu (but only for the right price). I think if we wait a year or two and let out young guns develop and then still have money available would be ideal

Watched the last couple of canberra games and Vaughan and Boyd look awesome. Vaughan came off the bench against us after 15-20mins, and ran for over 100m before the half time siren.
S**t halves, but real solid pack they have.
Vaughan usually gets 100-150m despite starting from the bench - he is good.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4