Friday's Trail

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
So when we lose and Tigers win I wonder if their supporters will give them a standing ovation as they come off the field ??

That worked really well for then last year didn’t it ??
This is their grand final and I assume there'll be no Turbo for us.
It'll be Tigpies by plenty and the pundits will have them as grand finalists.

AlxFromNthNarra

Rarely does big posts worth reading....maybe
I would love us to win our trials and Round 1 game for a change.
Much more interested in getting through all trials with no injuries, and then putting in a good showing, Win/Loss/Draw.

Also, regardless of win I would much rather we get some youngsters who put in a blinder and stick up their hand for consideration. Put the incumbents on notice, no complacency - we're coming for you.

Healthy competition for each position is a double-win as it gives legit cover for positions and has everyone pushing each other each week.

However, I do feel last year's trial debacle (ie getting 50 put on them in a belting) did play in the minds of some of the team who participated (Frog, Suli, Parker, Saab, Garrick to begin with were less than stellar..) and it resulted in some early poor showings as the trial hangover impacted confidence - dragged on until Turbo returned really and pulled them out of their apathy.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Here we go

I'm all for giving our big guns a few min.....but not Tom, dear god no

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220216-221018_NRL.jpg
    Screenshot_20220216-221018_NRL.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 125
  • Screenshot_20220216-221047_NRL.jpg
    Screenshot_20220216-221047_NRL.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 124
  • Screenshot_20220216-221058_NRL.jpg
    Screenshot_20220216-221058_NRL.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 124

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
On Sports Brekkie this morning they said our usual spine will get 20 mins in the second half. So don't stress. They also said that it would increase to 40 mins (in spaces) next trial.

I like all of you hate BS games that causes long injuries, so I will hold my breathe.

I reckon they will have a run when players are a bit tied and not fresh. I agree there is nothing like match fitness.

Here's hoping.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
On Sports Brekkie this morning they said our usual spine will get 20 mins in the second half. So don't stress. They also said that it would increase to 40 mins (in spaces) next trial.

I like all of you hate BS games that causes long injuries, so I will hold my breathe.

I reckon they will have a run when players are a bit tied and not fresh. I agree there is nothing like match fitness.

Here's hoping.

I'm pleased to see a our stars getting some time, I think trials are important and have been undervalued at Manly for a while.

20min this game and 40 next sounds perfect.

Just not Tom...

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Fair call

Also winder if it is a bit of possum from Des
Could be....also in the off season of covid some players could be affected....who knows

Only a trial so I wont be reading much into anything

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14