Friday night Super Match

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm going for Penrith as well cause I like rooting for the team that's 'flying under the radar'. If it can't be Manly it will just need to be someone else, lol.

Hate souths but I am looking forward to the game

Two big packs who will bash each other...all I can hope for is that soufs get robbed in the last minute with a dodgy Uncle Nick style decision

MadMarcus said:
I heard this morning on Triple M that it is "the match of the decade"...

And what did we say about a Jizz Fest!!

lsz said:
Hate souths but I am looking forward to the game

Two big packs who will bash each other...all I can hope for is that soufs get robbed in the last minute with a dodgy Uncle Nick style decision

That would be sweet, just imagine another dodgy decision to put them out of the GF for another year.......don't worry Gyng and Uncle Nick will have primed the Pinkies!!

I'm going to enjoy watching this game. No emotional attachments so no Manly match heart attacks. Ref errors won't worry me. The big boppers with bash each other.
Sonny might get a hair out of place.
Inglis might do another animal impersonation - probably a duck 'cause he dives.:p
I'll turn down the volume when Fittler starts gibbering.
It's going to be fun.
Then, go Kitey on Saturday.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8