Friday: may the better team win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I dont know about you blokes , but Im getting more nervous by the hour the dogs are going to have to be at their best to match you guys

barrack o barba said:
I dont know about you blokes , but Im getting more nervous by the hour the dogs are going to have to be at their best to match you guys

You have too much time on your hands. Get off to school, now!

A bulldogs supporter mate reckons I am selfish wanting manly to win all the time. He would prefer other teams to get a chance to win premierships. What a hack!

We are the better team and thats why we are favourites to win the comp
We are on heat and we will **** any team that gets in our way from going back to back

Do you guys think that Tooves has changed the style of play since Des was coach ? I know you struggled earlier in the year with injury and suspension but looked to have clicked into gear in the last 8 weeks , didnt have much trouble getting over the Titans

In all seriousness, this game will be close just like our last 2 encounters. People being over confident that we will smash them need to realise that these two teams will be playing their grandfinals. I belive whoever wins tommorrow night will win the whole thing. My heart says Manly by 12, however my head says its going to be even until 2 min to go , one of them will kick a winning field goal , or score a winning try

jbb/james said:
for the best team to win we need better refs controlling the outcome,

Referees should control the game but NEVER the outcome.

Jethro said:
jbb/james said:
for the best team to win we need better refs controlling the outcome,

Referees should control the game but NEVER the outcome.

x 100 well said

Not sure why we went to the 2 ref system , often you find if one starts blowing the whistle the other bloke wants to out blow him

barrack o barba said:
Do you guys think that Tooves has changed the style of play since Des was coach ? I know you struggled earlier in the year with injury and suspension but looked to have clicked into gear in the last 8 weeks , didnt have much trouble getting over the Titans

Dont kid yourself, Manly has not "clicked into gear". Did you watch the Titans match or the second halfs of the Bronco's or Knights matches.

If/when they "click into gear" the Dogs and the other teams could be all cannon fodder.

Hasler spoilt last years premiership for the fans and the players, and those same players are much hungrier this year than last.

bob dylan said:
barrack o barba said:

Dont kid yourself, Manly has not "clicked into gear". Did you watch the Titans match or the second halfs of the Bronco's or Knights matches.

If/when they "click into gear" the Dogs and the other teams could be all cannon fodder.

Hasler spoilt last years premiership for the fans and the players, and those same players are much hungrier this year than last.

The wolf climbing the hill is hungrier than the wolf on top of the hill

barrack o barba said:
bob dylan said:
barrack o barba said:

Some very deep and Zen like philosophy there BOB. Think I'll go and listen to some CD's with the sound of running streams, forests and ocean waves while meditating upon your statement.

barrack o barba said:
bob dylan said:
barrack o barba said:

Wolfie's not even playing. And there is no Hill at ANZ Stadium.

Kevinward777 said:
barrack o barba said:
bob dylan said:
barrack o barba said:

Some very deep and Zen like philosophy there BOB. Think I'll go and listen to some CD's with the sound of running streams, forests and ocean waves while meditating upon your statement.

Cheers Kev , can come up with a good one now and zen ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2