Friday’s Semi against the Sharks – post here if bought tickets / Bay No.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ManlyArmy said:
Mals said:
Doh, looks like there has been a price jump today. Cheapest adult ticket is GA at $25, Category 2 are $45 and Category 1 are $70.

:(

The cheaper prices we're members only. Great initiative by the NRL to do that.

Yeah I'm a member I just couldn't buy them yesterday...

Bay 32, Row E
Bought at 10:07 am

I am bringing my partner and the inlaws. Last time I brought them to a game, Manly scored 42 points in the second half!!

We'll be ready to rock again with Manly gear on.

NYEagle

Update on some Manly Bays:

Cat 1: Bay 35 - (half way) - looks all "sold out".
Cat 1: Bay 34 - still selling some tickets.

Cat 2: Bay 32 - looks all "sold out".
Cat 2: Bay 31 - still selling some tickets.
Cat 2: Bay 16 - (eastern side) - still selling.

Some tickets are still out there to grab, so if know of any Manly supporters out there >> tell them to buy up ..:p quickly !!

In my eyes that's not good sharks have sold out 36 37 38 still some in 39 and cat1 15 on the western side

We need bums on seats asap before the sharkies crowd wins the game for them.

Andy Palamara said:
In my eyes that's not good sharks have sold out 36 37 38 still some in 39 and cat1 15 on the western side

Totally agree. Has there been anything in ‘The Manly Daily’ promoting the FREE buses from Manly Leagues Club yet? I know the fringe Manly supporters have said no they don’t know about that FREE buses or the good value priced tickets. The core supporters read NRL.com, facebook, etc, but the other 95% people out there we still need to market to them!

Anyone buying a ticket today, please update with a Pax. No.?

I hope I’m wrong, but the crowd for Friday could be 21,000 to 22,000 in the end, but hoping we get more to closer 30,000!

I'll be there, not sure of the exact seat details as a mate is looking after that. Somewhere around halfway though apparently

Eagles Nest 08 said:
Andy Palamara said:

Totally agree. Has there been anything in ‘The Manly Daily’ promoting the FREE buses from Manly Leagues Club yet? I know the fringe Manly supporters have said no they don’t know about that FREE buses or the good value priced tickets. The core supporters read NRL.com, facebook, etc, but the other 95% people out there we still need to market to them!

Anyone buying a ticket today, please update with a Pax. No.?

I hope I’m wrong, but the crowd for Friday could be 21,000 to 22,000 in the end, but hoping we get more to closer 30,000!

Someone I know got a ticket this morning and the PAX was 15,204.

[/quote]

[/quote]

OK with these PAX numbers they include a lot of tickets held as giveaways within the NRL systems, so you can take 1,500 from the figure:

PAX was 15,200.
Less 1,500 (tickets in the system not used, giveaways not used)

Add 4,000 to 5,000 for members
= crowd of 19,000 with tickets sold. 48 hours to go.

Hope a sign of a crowd 23,000 to 25,000 at the very least !!

[/quote]

OK with these PAX numbers they include a lot of tickets held as giveaways within the NRL systems, so you can take 1,500 from the figure:

PAX was 15,200.
Less 1,500 (tickets in the system not used, giveaways not used)

Add 4,000 to 5,000 for members
= crowd of 19,000 with tickets sold. 48 hours to go.

Hope a sign of a crowd 23,000 to 25,000 at the very least !!
[/quote]

SCG members or club members?

I heard on the radio on Saturday that they did allow junior passes in last week also but not many people knew about it.

Andy Palamara said:
It looks that bad they have allowed junior passes entry into a semI, wow!!

They have been letting people use the junior passes in the 1st week of the NRL semi’s for a few years now. It normally their (the NRL) discretion for week 2 semi's.

Unfortunately there are some complacent Manly fans living in Sydney... When I've asked them if they are going on Friday night the usual response is "nah will go to the prelim against the Bunnies."

Mals said:
Unfortunately there are some complacent Manly fans living in Sydney... When I've asked them if they are going on Friday night the usual response is "nah will go to the prelim against the Bunnies."

A bit disgraceful really.

I really can't understand people not getting to these finals games. All crowds in week 1 were terrible.

The crowd for souths v Roosters in round 26 (a game which counted for nought as far as the premiership goes) was more than the total turnout for souths, storm, Roosters, Manly, Sharks and Cowboys fans put together.

People seem to get swept up in the hype and turn up to regular season games for one reason or another then just can't be arsed going to finals that actually have alot riding on them.

It's not like the price this week is more than during the regular season either.

As far as I can see the NRL seems to be doing the best they can to make finals accessible (forgetting GF prices for the time being) but people just aren't up for it.

I would be willing to bet there will be bigger crowds in round 1 than week 1 of the finals.

What gives?

@Jono, will you be around the East side with your rhythmic drums ? :)

It was so great last week, although it took me two days to recover from all the cheering :D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2