Friday’s Semi against the Sharks – post here if bought tickets / Bay No.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Are these bays away from the shark supporter with the trumpet? Crap we have listen to that nob again..

5 in Bay 35.

Sitting next to the Sharks supporters on Saturday - they were very vocal, I mean VERY and gave their team great support.

We need to turn up with the same attitude on and off the park.

You'd want to hope that this game will out draw the Storm v Knights game surely.

2 in bay 35

We have to turn up in numbers. The sharks supporters are hungry after the asada year.

My boyfriend will be there in the members section (he's a dirty Bulldogs supporter but because I smashed him in Supercoach, he has to kit himself out in Manly gear for all the finals games :) ). I'm unfortunately in Canberra on Friday night but will find a pub and represent down there :)

eagle chick said:
My boyfriend will be there in the members section (he's a dirty Bulldogs supporter but because I smashed him in Supercoach, he has to kit himself out in Manly gear for all the finals games :) ). I'm unfortunately in Canberra on Friday night but will find a pub and represent down there :)

AHAHHAHHHA That's brilliant!! Good work.

Doh, looks like there has been a price jump today. Cheapest adult ticket is GA at $25, Category 2 are $45 and Category 1 are $70.

:(

Mals said:
Doh, looks like there has been a price jump today. Cheapest adult ticket is GA at $25, Category 2 are $45 and Category 1 are $70.

:(

The cheaper prices we're members only. Great initiative by the NRL to do that.

2 in Bay 32. Mrs is a mad Tigers supporter but has been on my back about getting tix for Fridays game...Might have something to watching Cronulla losing after nicking their players but she always seems to want to wear the Manly colours, i am a lucky man ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4