Fri 23rd Sept SFS 7.45pm - Manly v’s (likely Broncos .. or Dragons) - Roll Call

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was at the SFS last week (what about all of us who DID go, rather than who didn't go) and saw our fantastic win!

Will certainly be there again next week - wouldn't miss it for quids :)

As always me and the clan will be there for the festivities :)

However, shame on me - I am in cairns for the GF.

will be there with 150 odd others in the MWTS crew. Join the noise and make whoever we play regret even making it....I hope its Brisbane though lol

I have no doubts whatsoever it will be Manly V Broncos. Bennett has already stated earlier in the year it was his biggest fear to have to face Darren Lockyer in the finals in Lockys final year. He has conflicting interests in this game. The fact he already won the dragons a premiership combined with his fear of knocking Lockyer out in his final year convinces me the Dragons are gone this year. Also his trip to Newcastle during the week is a joke and proves he isn't giving the Dragons 100%.

2qd3f3l.gif

I'll be there with the missus (Dragons fan who will be donning the maroon and white...again). Not sure where though, any suggestions? We're tight for cash so maybe cat b tix unless i can get concession! Wouldn't mind being close to you crazy folks, just for funsies ya know?

eggson said:
I'll be there with the missus (Dragons fan who will be donning the maroon and white...again). Not sure where though, any suggestions? We're tight for cash so maybe cat b tix unless i can get concession! Wouldn't mind being close to you crazy folks, just for funsies ya know?

see Map above
cat 3 tix are $30 in bays 29-30
cat 2 tix are $45 in bays 31-32

Well i managed to get the night off work and just purchased my ticket in Bay 35 Row F. This is going to be awesome!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6