Fri 23rd Sept SFS 7.45pm - Manly v’s (likely Broncos .. or Dragons) - Roll Call

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles Nest 08

Reserve Grader
OK this is a Roll Call ....

Putting aside week one of the semi’s being Brookvale or SFS, in Week 3 the Preliminary Final (Grand Final Qualifier), it was always going to be at the major Sydney sports ground, so it looks like SFS for sure.

Any Manly supporters within a 150km radius of Sydney must come to SFS Fri night 23rd, no excuses.

… so list if attending (and highlight if you were not at the Cowboys game).

Being the highest rank team will have the same dedicated supporter’s bays at the SFS like the Cowboys game.

Week Three Finals Tickets sale dates:
Ticket Club Members: 10am - 6pm Monday, September 19
MyNRL Members: 8pm Monday September 19 - 8am Tuesday September 20
Non Ticketed Club Members: 8pm Monday September 19 - 8am Tuesday September 20
General Public: 10am Tuesday September 20

The Manly likely bays at the SFS for the game: Category 1 (Bays 32-34), Category 2 (Bay 31), Category 3 (Bays 29-30), plus need to take our Bay 35 Halfway line.

Does anyone know the ticket prices for Week 3 of the semi’s?

I was at the SFS and will be again for the prelim final. It's an easy trip from the beaches.

Will it still be the SFS if the Dragons get through? I would think ANZ V Dragons , but SFS V Broncos.

In either case I will be there in my new Kaspersky jersey... Bring it on.

I'll be there and was there on Saturday night - I also live out in the Western Suburbs it annoys me when they say Manly fans don't travel. It was an hour+ drive for us and we didn't get home til 12.30am..

RE: Fri 23rd Sept SFS 7.45pm - Manly v’s (likely Broncos or Dragons) - Roll Call

Workers ouside of the City wont be able to make it on a Friday night!

TV stations clearly run the NRL. The Clubs/Pubs were overflowing with people without Pay TV subscriptions (No revenue for Foxtel :-/) watching the game when we went to the SFS.

If its a Manly v Saints Final then I believe that they will give it to the ANZ Stadium.

We will be there as we were at the SFS Manly Win. The emotions of the pro-Manly crowd is not to be missed. The Banner contest between 'Break A Leg Vidmar' and 'We Should Have Played at Brookie' was one of the many highlights. How good were the 7 tries - 42-0 second half.....:D

I was there on Saturday but am supposedly going on holidays on that day. I have to convince others in my family to change the travel to the following day to be there, though that is hard as coming back the day before the GF.

Manly fans should be there!!!

RE: Fri 23rd Sept SFS 7.45pm - Manly v’s (likely Broncos or Dragons) - Roll Call

HappilyManly said:
TV stations clearly run the NRL. The Clubs/Pubs were overflowing with people without Pay TV subscriptions (No revenue for Foxtel :-/) watching the game when we went to the SFS.

What were they watching? The game wasn't live on Fox. It was live on Channel 9.

If it's Manly V Bronco's, the MWTS "team" of Chris and myself from Ambassador Holidays Brisbane WILL be there.

And yes I'd concur, if it's V the Dragons I'd imagine they'll take it to Homebush ALTHOUGH a 100% full SFS would have far more atmosphere

bones said:
HappilyManly said:

What were they watching? The game wasn't live on Fox. It was live on Channel 9.

RUWC and the Broncos etc. They did NOT leave the warm Pub nor the cold beer.

Plan to finish work early that day, how stupid is it to have semis on Friday, gives out of town ppl the only option of having to take time off to get there

Is it pencil in for the Friday night 23rd (Manly’s semi in Sydney) as the Melbourne game is better for Saturday night (Sept 24th) as not clashing with the AFL Semi in Melbourne the same night on the Friday?

The other AFL Semi Frinal is Saturday afternoon, not Sat night on the 24th?

Does anyone know?

Agreed @[Berkeley_Eagle] stupid being on a Friday, should be Saturday angst Sunday.

I was at sfs last weekend and am taking the day off next Friday to be there, which sucks because I'm a sub contractor and won't get paid for it, expensive trip to the footy but well worth it!

I was last weekend and I'll be there for the broncs/dragons game.
I can only call myself a true Manly fan if I do everything in my power to attend all games! If you have family commitments or work commitments that's fine, but if you have no excuses to go to a game because of weather or tv or whatever, then you are just a pathetic fan.

I will be there and I was there on Saturday night.

I started in the city at 2.30pm, and it took nearly 6 hours to get to ground, the walk was so long we had to frequently stop to prevent dehydration. There was even a large group of us showing that sort of travel commitment.

You all deserve an award for all your hard work and dedication!
It must have been quite a tough afternoon for all of you

:)

I will be there, ANZ or SFS. Hopefully SFS as I will just wander up after work and stop at a few pubs on the way.

Even if we play the Steelers it should be at the SFS. They only got 45,000 to Tigers V Steelers, with 40,000 empty seats. Not a good look. And it can be reasonably argued that there are more Tigers supporters than us.

Much better a full SFS.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6