Free To Air TV

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

When would you rather watch a 1st vs 2nd match on free TV?

• Total voters

Red Baron

Still waiting for Manly to win 80-0
Tigers vs knights todays free to air prime time match. 15th vs 14th.

Who wants to watch that?? 🤮

The NRL should do a poll for Rugby League fans. For Example:

My cousin and I were discussing how the AFL are light years ahead with scheduling their big games and making sure they get the best games on channel 7.

F@&k channel nine. Best games should be on Fox. Nine screwed us for years. Wont watch the game if its on nine where i am.

Meh people complained when the NRL only used to schedule games a month or so in afvance in order to appease channel 9 because

A) fans wanted clarity to plan ahead for flughts and accom etc and
B) fans were sick of watching the same old teams every week.

Cant please everyone.

Disclaimer I watch all games on Kayo so the FTA thing doesnt bother me

Meh people complained when the NRL only used to schedule games a month or so in afvance in order to appease channel 9 because

A) fans wanted clarity to plan ahead for flughts and accom etc and
B) fans were sick of watching the same old teams every week.

Cant please everyone.

Disclaimer I watch all games on Kayo so the FTA thing doesnt bother me
Exactly!

Even though I like to occasionally travel for Manly games, I still do prefer the old way so we don't have 2 bottom teams as the free to air game. Don't care too much about the Sunday game but we do also get some rubbish on the Friday night games.

As you say though, can't please everyone!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4