Frankinstein

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah I don't get that zorba article. Perhaps there was going to be a debut of hoppa or wright and TB thought better of it!

You'd have to assume that is what the situation was, it certainly wouldn't of been in relation to Winterstein, surely.

He looked a bit of a threat out wide, his height is an advantage. He may just add something. Id say it was Hoppa Jr. Esp with the media like ABC saying Hoppa makes his debut, the club must have hit a last minute Olympic hurdle.

Was pretty composed for his first game of RL in years against the top team. Looks to have physical talent. May be a smoky as a back rower.

Certainly good reggie standard anyway and as such no harm, no foul in signing him.

Considering everything I think Winterstein playing yesterday and not Hopoate probably had more to do with the 2nd tier salary cap than anything else because all of the reports and rumours before the game had Hoppa Mk.III playing.

Hopoate would fall under the 2nd tier cap but Winterstein wouldn't.

Considering everything I think Winterstein playing yesterday and not Hopoate probably had more to do with the 2nd tier salary cap than anything else because all of the reports and rumours before the game had Hoppa Mk.III playing.

Hopoate would fall under the 2nd tier cap but Winterstein wouldn't.

Is Winterstein on the top teir cap?

Quite a jump from the blacktown mob we "signed" him from

2nd tier cap issues for sure...as has been the case for at least 2 months now, at least.

Some of you posters seriously refuse to understand how the system works, and how restricted we are , in terms if who we can promote, etc.

2nd tier cap issues for sure...as has been the case for at least 2 months now, at least.

Some of you posters seriously refuse to understand how the system works, and how restricted we are , in terms if who we can promote, etc.

I sure as hell don't understand how the second tier cap works, but would appreciate some insight @mave.

Hoppa being denied by 2nd tier cap fits, if we needed to get an exemption for knight because of Myles injury earlier this year. So Frankinstein either has to be part of our top 25 and replaced say T red in the top yeah or similarly we got an exemption because of all the injuries and guys out the other night.

Last edited:

My understanding is that you have a top 25 player list which is your traditional "salary cap" or first tier. After that there is a limit on how much money you can spend on players outside of your top 25 - this is your second tier salary cap. So it doesn't matter who you promote you are still limited by a total 2nd tier $$ figure (which is $460K). So unless Winterstein is playing for $10 this season then I can't see him being a hugely cheaper option than others.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6