Foxsports

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Blocker is useless
Totally useless, first of all he's calling for a Tigers possible try to be allowed even though the ref has called for a video decision due to a blatant obstruction.
Then he is bewildered because an attacking player was tackled in mid air and why the ref didn't blow a penalty, until his co-commentator told him about the rule where an attacking player CAN be tackled in mid air, Blockers reply was, "but it's still dangerous".
The game could do without the dinosaurs of yesterday, Like Blocker and Tommy Ridiculous.

I just saw on Sporting News they had a post up about this exact thing - the twittersphere was blowing up about his call lol

I think what is great on Fox is the show with the 4 very informative young ladies. They make sense, it's a great show, and way better looking than the hosts of the other shows!

I think what is great on Fox is the show with the 4 very informative young ladies. They make sense, it's a great show, and way better looking than the hosts of the other shows!

Totally agree. It's because there are no egos present. They just talk about the subject matter. I noticed they air that show on other fox channels as well I think fox8. On brett finch I actually don't mind him. He's the class clown and offers little else. At least he pokes fun at himself and his playing career and doesn't take himself too seriously. He's no league anylist tho that's for sure

There's one exception to this and that's the Kiwis guys because they are so terrible it's actually funny (added bonus is Halligan's use of "pill").
I loved Halligan's analysis after the Warriors vs St George game the other night when he was interviewing Tuivasa-Sheck. At the end of the interview he said to Tuivasa-Sheck "we wish you all the best for next year"! So funny.

You can watch it here: https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/nr...s-not-wrong-with-his-analysis-of-the-warriors

Geez watching Bernie gurr on the couch with sterlo he is impressive.
He should be running the game and I get the feeling he would if he got the chance.
Well worth watching and listening to this bloke.
Hate it that he's at the grubs.

Toddles greenturd on league life talking about the carpet bubble.
Where you step on the bubble in front of you and it appears behind.
Toddles it's because you've swept so much under it.
He's copping a barrage from Lara Pitt.
You go girl.....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4