• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope you went to bed Sue, it's a nightmare. It's the last 5 years revisited. Manly were flat from the first set of six. No sense of urgency. What were they doing the last 2 weeks?????? All the work destroyed by the team coming last.

Thank god I'm going to Mexico tomorrow for 2 weeks. I won't have to listen to all the "I told you so's".
~:( ~:( ~:(

Jamesie

you'll love mexico.

i did watch it.i thought the effort was there but our execution was sadly lacking and we ran into a team with better players across the board who for the first time for a long time wanted to play for each other(which i severely doubted before the game).definitely not a reason for panic.these games will happen and with us they seem to happen at night.a few points

1.randall is still a liability.
2.our 3/4 defence is a little worrisome still but matai is very raw and will develop.stephenson still ordinary re goalline defence.
3.michael monaghan's options are still suspect when
we are behind on the scoreboard and under real pressure.
4.monas and others must stop this arguing with the refs decisions.it is almost embarrassing and once again we are right near the top of the penalties conceded for the year.they never change a decision and it simply sets them against us.i know the management are worried about it.
5.the depths of our bombs is rarely right in most games this year.
6.the bye was not good for us.stalled our momentum.

i think there are too many positives so far this year to put too much emphasis on this loss.i think we can deal with the raiders but it is vip.

if you also look at the cowboys flogging it shows you this can happen.in reality we are a 5th-8th side and that shouldnt be forgotten at times like this.ridiculous expectations simply result in overreactions.losing at WIN away on a saturday night is not the end of the world.

I don't think the Cowboys were flogged, they were down by 8 with 15 minutes to play. Manly had NOTHING tonight. We couldn't complete a set, our kicking game was aweful, our forwards were crabbing across field and our backs were getting pushed off tackles and we kept giving away cheap penalties. We were attacking in the Dragons 20 metre line twice in the whole match, I don't even think we made it in the second half. Not a single repeat set!

To top it all off, the Dragons didn't even play well, we just played ourselves out of the match.

one thing that was proven tonight is how much we rely on ben kennedy to provide that attitude and ex factor.he was very quiet for the first time tonight and it was reflected in our overall intensity.dont worry c eagle-we will be dining on lime paddlepops at brookie next week.......i hope!

Monas and Witt were poor but that was due to our forwards getting absolutely belted by a great dragons forward pack. They were desperate today.

We will bounce back. Stepho had a shocker. Tezza Kingy and G Stewart should return.

I don't think the Dragons forward pack were great, we just couldn't hold the ball to create any sort of momentum. It sucks losing that way.

yeah i heard the same, i just heard manly 6 and the crowd going wild! i was praying it was something like 10-6 with 10 to go! need less to say that theory went down the tubes!

Feel sorry for you guys.

I was at a pub watching a band and as such couldnt hear the commentry.

I thought we played our poorest game by a mile this year but it wasnt as bad as the scoreboad suggests.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4