Fox Joke!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tbh
And I'm almost ashamed to admit this
But
I've even switched back to nein for the commentary.
Even though I listen to the ABC call on the transistor the fox commentary is unbearable other than brandy.
And neins post game summary, though annoying at times, is better...

What a disgrace! Our win over the Sharks got 6mins of air play in the one hour big league wrap show. 4 games over the weekend and another snub. This Fox crap is beyond a joke. They talked about Parra for the first 30mins. I can’t wait for Melb to put the sword through them.
Wait a week and they’ll be talking about us after we towel up the Bunnies.

Tbh
But
Even though I listen to the ABC call on the transistor the fox commentary is unbearable other than brandy.
Sorry but Brandy’s a commentary turnstile
Ennis @:rolleyes:

Being deaf has its advantages, I am so bloody thankful for hearing problems, I can watch the game in peace, no biased commentary and best of of all I can interpret anything they say however I like.
I personally thought they were praising up Manly like never before.... Guess I have to back to practicing lipreading.

And that Yvonne sampson made about 6 asbestos references in our 4 minutes of airtime.

Yep they're hurting everytime we win. Vonny wouldn't waste a second talking about us. She'd rather talk with a mouthful of scam400. Fox/Kayo has sht me totally. I've actually switched back to nein for the finals.

On Nein I can tolerate some of them - Rabs, Gould, Fatty, Erin....

But I can't stand Joey - just clueless and boring, Slater is boring, and Thurston is just not for TV - awful.

When it comes to Fox I can't stand any of them.

NYEagle

Tbh
But

I had to put Nein on mute yesterday.....especially the way Sterling (obvious reasons) and Warren (he's a life long Worms fan) were carrying on.

I actually need to give credit to Fatty for his comments on sat night. He was very balanced - almost like he was trying to keep us under the radar. You could tell he was pumped/excited - but he was respectful of the opposition, and didn't want to talk us up too much. It was a decent effort.

They struggled with Guac's name, big time though

Ennis is so biased whenever it's about Raiders or the Sharks. Deadset he put our win on Saturday to the Cronulla players looking at our team sheet and thinking they'll get through us easy and were looking to the game against Souths. What a w@nker. No mention that we were better all over the park especially in the forwards where we were heavily depleted.

Same as it ever was, same as it ever was.

And you may find your self
Out at ANZ stadium
And you may find yourself
Cheering a beautiful team
And you may ask yourself
How did I get here

Let’s the days go by, till be beat the vermin
Let’s the days go by, till we knock em right down
Into the next week after this weeks win
One in a lifetime we’re back again

I actually need to give credit to Fatty for his comments on sat night. He was very balanced - almost like he was trying to keep us under the radar. You could tell he was pumped/excited - but he was respectful of the opposition, and didn't want to talk us up too much. It was a decent effort.

They struggled with Guac's name, big time though

They were pronouncing his name as "O-larka-two".
Could be right for all I know, but does anyone know the correct pronouncation?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4