Fox Joke!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Badge of honour.
They are normally taking the p*ss out of our crowds.
I encourage all of you to tune in to the best footy show of the lot in over the black dot on nitv.
Gorgeous George always gives us plenty of airtime...

pity they don't do a live coverage ... I'd definitely be tuning in but I will watch Over The Black Dot ... thanks

Anasta and finch during the parra game was the worst iv heard i awhile

Andrew Voss, Warren Smith, Blocker, and Brandy are the in game commentators that I prefer.
My favourite footy talk show is "Over the black dot" I like Timana Tahu's analysis and George is really good too.

Brett Finch has changed over the past few weeks getting really fired up on some topics. I saw a little of the Matty John's podcast, and I was a bit concerned (suspicious), as Finch was squirming and twitching so much that it was uncomfortable to watch. I never noticed this habit before, not that I watch much of the Fox footy talk shows.

Last edited:
And why haven't they had a little kid singing our theme song. Only Souffs and Rorters have had that.

Because we're not pathetic :shake:

That Rabbids kiddie advert is cringe worthy and super irritating how they keep repeating it :mad:

Break his little heart tonight AFB :devil:
Come on get with it....little kid, strolling along Manly Beach singing our theme song. Bring a tear to a glass eye

Im still not capable of putting up with Ray Warren although I've got to say Voss isn't much better and don't get me started on Blocker or Buderas, it seems the bigger the gibberer the more chance they are of becoming a fox commentator

I literally had to put the Worms vs Drongos game I was watching on GEM (9) on mute halfway through the first half. From Sterling I can understand his excitement that the Worms were actually winning a Finals game because its been rare since 1986, but then add in Warren (who is a life long Doesn't-matta fan) carrying on like it was the greatest thing he had ever seen and I just couldn't take it.

For all those TV commentators and panelists who were crapping on about how great the Worms were.....most completely ignored the fact that they beat a team who basically threw in the towel 15 minutes into the game. Seriously, Blacktown would have provided stiffer opposition than the Drongos did last Sunday.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6