Forwards Not As Mobile...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why is everyone surprised by Lussick? He's been this good for years and only missed out on first grade because of injuries. He was part of the plans in '09. What are you guys watching?

I think the very wet footing today also had an impact on this topic. The nippy little guys were good and the bigger men found it hard to change direction. I wouldn't be too worried about today. We lifted a few gears when we had to. This Friday night will tell us a whole lot more about where we are heading in 2011.

eagles2win said:
Our forwards aren't bashing other packs at the moment.

Promising sign though noticed in the second half that Choc might be ready to explode come finals time.

Think they are still hurting them though and I think your also right, Choc has been solid but very quiet the last few weeks. Come finals.......look out opposition!!

With a mix of Buhrer, G Stewart, Watmough & Rodney in the backrow, I'd say that is one of the more mobile packs out there.

Props. I'd call Tony Williams mobile - he played on the wing for goodness sakes. I'd say Galuvao is pretty mobile - in fact, is he up there with one of our best forwards?

Rose does what he is supposed to, and that is eat up metres.

Kite, I'm quite torn on. What is his role? He plays distributor sometimes, and looks to be running sidewards a fair bit at present. I guess what he does is good. Would be nice to see him retun to SOO form, when he motored up field consistently, and knuckled Michael Crocker.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4