Forward Pack 2016/17

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Things change mate. That may have been spot on at the time of him saying it.

For the record, I actually heard we released Symonds to create space for a specific player, assuming we had actually signed a player (verbally), although they ended up remaining where they were in the end - costing us Big Red.

Things happen last minute.
Just frustrating that other teams are signing good players we seem to be missing all of our targets.

The best we come up with is Jono Wright and someone posting that Scott Fulton will be assistant coach next year

God help us if that happens

Just frustrating that other teams are signing good players we seem to be missing all of our targets.

The best we come up with is Jono Wright and someone posting that Scott Fulton will be assistant coach next year

God help us if that happens

Like I said mate, I heard that we will be extremely happy with who we have already signed - and that's from Fulton. I'll take that as gospel, because like you, I think that whilst Lane / Wright / Green have a lot of potential (especially Lane), they aren't world beating signatures.

Were you given names @Ryan? Wouldn't expect you to repeat them. But if you were told they had signed, It will be interesting to know post announcementif they did or didn't happen. Like you've said re T red things change. And I can't imagine Bozo to tell his mates he is having a hard time getting signatures and we are in for a worse year next then the one we have just had? Time will tell.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6