Fortress Brookvale!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Over the years The Fortress has fallen into disrepair a couple of times and undergone various repairs and renovations, but I was glad to hear Seibold openly talking about how we are going to have a renewed focus on smashing every team who comes here this year (well those weren't his exact words but that's the meaning I got).
And so far we've taught the Dogs, Eels and Storm that it's not a fun place to visit.
Good stuff Manly, keep it up.
This aged well. Now a crumbling, smouldering ruins.

I'd love for us to play at Brookvale again. We amassed such a great record there.

This 4 Pines or boost juice stadium they have had to play at the past few years isn't as good. The track is much faster like the other grounds while good old Brookie was a quagmire rival teams hated coming to.

Some other questions:

How is the council coming along with the Brookie Redevelopment plans?.
Now Toovey is back when does he coach his first game?.
When is Foz back on deck?.

It's like back to the future because the past is the only thing worth talking about.

NYEagle

I'd love for us to play at Brookvale again. We amassed such a great record there.

This 4 Pines or boost juice stadium they have had to play at the past few years isn't as good. The track is much faster like the other grounds while good old Brookie was a quagmire rival teams hated coming to.

Some other questions:

How is the council coming along with the Brookie Redevelopment plans?.
Now Toovey is back when does he coach his first game?.
When is Foz back on deck?.

It's like back to the future because the past is the only thing worth talking about.

NYEagle
Pretty sure the new NSW Premier Chris Minns has stated that none of the suburban ground upgrades announced by the Libs will be happening, schools and hospitals get priority.

The exception is Penrith as you would expect.

Huntedau GIF by Hunted Australia

Pretty sure the new NSW Premier Chris Minns has stated that none of the suburban ground upgrades announced by the Libs will be happening, schools and hospitals get priority.

Not that this would be “ pork barrelling “ or anything 😢😢

I doubt if Penrith will be happening either Ensign Parker - not the relocation part - or the scale of it. Penrith Park could do with enclosed ends (like the Bob Fulton Stand), as could Newcastle, but it doesn’t need a full rebuild just yet.

I doubt if Penrith will be happening either Ensign Parker - not the relocation part - or the scale of it. Penrith Park could do with enclosed ends (like the Bob Fulton Stand), as could Newcastle, but it doesn’t need a full rebuild just yet.
That could be the case but there was no mention of it, the only grounds discussed were Brookvale, Leichhardt and Shark Park.

Mr Minns on Wednesday said Labor would not backtrack on its promise to invest in the health and education sector, even if it meant sidelining upgrades for Sydney's suburban grounds such as Leichhardt Oval, Brookvale Oval and Shark Park.

That could be the case but there was no mention of it, the only grounds discussed were Brookvale, Leichhardt and Shark Park.

Mr Minns on Wednesday said Labor would not backtrack on its promise to invest in the health and education sector, even if it meant sidelining upgrades for Sydney's suburban grounds such as Leichhardt Oval, Brookvale Oval and Shark Park.
Hmmm…

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4