Forget the 2 points This Friday night at brookvale means so much more.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Round 19 1997 Des Hasler returned to Brookvale Oval as capt of Western Suburbs. The Geoff Toovey captained Sea Eagles won the day 48-14.

http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/season...mmary.html

Matabele said:
I've just returned from several weeks working with the heroes who help out HIV patients and victims of chronic sexual abuse and sex slavery in Africa. You'll have to forgive me for tuning out the sound and fury of the so-called sins of the Bulldogs. There are far worse things to get passionate about in this world.

So I guess if Monas was still captain, or if delmege was still around you would show this new found perspective?

You know your a Manly fan when you couldn't give a **** Origin and you want your club side to bash 7 shades out of the berries

byso said:
Matabele said:
I've just returned from several weeks working with the heroes who help out HIV patients and victims of chronic sexual abuse and sex slavery in Africa. You'll have to forgive me for tuning out the sound and fury of the so-called sins of the Bulldogs. There are far worse things to get passionate about in this world.

So I guess if Monas was still captain, or if delmege was still around you would show this new found perspective?
Cmon byso you know what Andrew's like he can take the moral high ground when ever he wants despite his spiteful rants against owners, board members and players. But I think it's his GOD given right because he's so much supieror
To us normal unwashed herd.

lsz said:
Are people not allowed to change their opinion?

< Comment Deleted By Moderator. >

Enough of the personal attacks on other forum members please Cam

Cameron said:
lsz said:
Are people not allowed to change their opinion?

< Comment Deleted By Moderator. >

Enough of the personal attacks on other forum members please Cam

So you decided to pick up the spite stick and run with it? Uncalled for and it is disappointing to see the site going this way between fans.

I did not even see it but can assume what was said

Cam you and I do not see eye to eye on much apart from supporting the same team. Clearly I rub you up the wrong way

Rather than descend into verbal assualts if I post something you do not agree with you you could

1. Ignore it or even better ignore me as a poster
2. Debate the topic in a civil manner
3. Agree to disagree

Either way it is only a footy forum not life or death

Cheers

Lsz

anyway back on topic i hope or fans and team stand up and be counted tonight we as a club and a fanbase are superior to that filth at belmore.

I dream of the day when Canterbury is nothing but a Bundy Red Cup side.
They dont even deserve that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8