Forget the 2 points This Friday night at brookvale means so much more.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Yes there will be 2 much needed points up for grabs but that's not why a win Friday night is paramount. 

It's about showing the rugby league world what having true heart and soul is all about and how that will always win over the pure vile filth that is the Canterbury-Bankstown club. 

Our great club that has come from ashes of extinction to be the benchmark of the Nrl will be pitted up against one of the games true parasites. 
A club that has a putrid history built upon lies, cheating and shame. 

Don't be mistaken my manly brothers and sisters we are playing a club that is rotten to it's very core. 

Don't be conned by the media rhetoric  that our great club are "The Silvertails" and the games true villains. That a manufactured myth, the only true evil in this competition is that festering scum that is Canterbury. 

How there is a place in the NRL for this filth is beyond me.  You only have to scratch the surface of their rotten history to see it. 

1988 - illegally take out the oppositions best player in the grand final

1995 - Their CEO while vice president of the ARL commits the club to be super league that very action condems
Norths
Illawarra 
Perth
South Qld
Balmain
Wests 
St George  and the gold coast into rugby league oblivion. 

1995 the same CEO cheats the salary cap to illegally sign a player who was key to their upset premiership robbery. 

2000-2002 for the second time this foul club cheats the Salary Cap in the most blatant of ways. 

2001-2005 the rats and filth who support that club riot at games and train stations. 

2004 players accused of sexual assault (charges weren't laid) 
[Edit: No offence Cam, but just got to be careful with that sort of subject matter]

Win, lose or Draw on Friday night my manly family we can hold our heads high because they will always be in our shadows because there are things in life money just can't buy and one of those things is pride. Pride in that sea eagle worn over our hearts and pride about where we have come from we have alot to be proud of, put quite simply those animals don't. 

So forget about Hasler and his lemmings who blindly followed him off the cliff Friday night is about our club standing up and being counted.
Go Manly

1995 the same CEO cheats the salary cap to illegally sign a player who was key to their upset premiership robbery. 

which player you referring to ?? i dont remember, this will give me more ammunition to hate them even more !!!!

panash said:

which player you referring to ?? i dont remember, this will give me more ammunition to hate them even more !!!!

It was Rod Silva

I had no idea about it until buying RLWs special edition last year and reading Peter Moore gloating about how if they hadn't have cheated to get Rod Silva they wouldn't have won the comp

Cameron said:
Yes there will be 2 much needed points up for grabs but that's not why a win Friday night is paramount. 

It's about showing the rugby league world what having true heart and soul is all about and how that will always win over the pure vile filth that is the Canterbury-Bankstown club. 

Our great club that has come from ashes of extinction to be the benchmark of the Nrl will be pitted up against one of the games true parasites. 
A club that has a putrid history built upon lies, cheating and shame. 

Don't be mistaken my manly brothers and sisters we are playing a club that is rotten to it's very core. 

Don't be conned by the media rhetoric  that our great club are "The Silvertails" and the games true villains. That a manufactured myth, the only true evil in this competition is that festering scum that is Canterbury. 

How there is a place in the NRL for this filth is beyond me.  You only have to scratch the surface of their rotten history to see it. 

1988 - illegally take out the oppositions best player in the grand final

1995 - Their CEO while vice president of the ARL commits the club to be super league that very action condems
Norths
Illawarra 
Perth
South Qld
Balmain
Wests 
St George  and the gold coast into rugby league oblivion. 

2000-2002 for the second time this foul club cheats the Salary Cap in the most blatant of ways. 

2001-2005 the rats and filth who support that club riot at games and train stations. 

2004 players accused of sexual assault (charges weren't laid) 
[Edit: No offence Cam, but just got to be careful with that sort of subject matter]

Win, lose or Draw on Friday night my manly family we can hold our heads high because they will always be in our shadows because there are things in life money just can't buy and one of those things is pride. Pride in that sea eagle worn over our hearts and pride about where we have come from we have alot to be proud of, put quite simply those animals don't. 

So forget about Hasler and his lemmings who blindly followed him off the cliff Friday night is about our club standing up and being counted.
Go Manly

THIS IS IT! Nailed it.......best overall summary of the DOGS and their forever tainted achievements.

Cameron said:
the only true evil in this competition is that festering scum that is Canterbury. 

The dogs & the storm are in the same class. Both are cheating clubs who are a stain on what is a great sport.

But I guess for this week the standout must be the dogs.

Hap hap huzah for Cambo.

These filth have been cheating for as long as I can remember.

CBFC, offside for 40 years.

Jatz Crackers said:
The dogs & the storm are in the same class. Both are cheating clubs who are a stain on what is a great sport.

But I guess for this week the standout must be the dogs.

Common denominator = Super League AKA 'News LTD' scum.

niccipops said:
It's about being Manly, not a dog.

Do you reckon we can we get away with strategically placing doggy poo around the ground before the game and then blame the opposition?

WAMF said:
niccipops said:

Do you reckon we can we get away with strategically placing doggy poo around the ground before the game and then blame the opposition?

Why bother, there'll be 17 doggy poos on the field in white and blue jumpers and a few more in the visitors coaching box.

I hope brookvale is like it was round 25 last year we need to stand proud behind tooves and his brave team.

I find out by Wednesday it I can get there for it. If I'm there I'm going to get as close to that fence as I can to cheer the lads home

WAMF said:
niccipops said:

If you think it will make your team play better then go for it (I don't think it will lol)

WAMF said:
niccipops said:

terrible idea, it's our home game and that would only make them feel right at home

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6