Forget it's Manly and answer this riddle....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
We have a random team - "The Smithfield Salmon" playing in the top teir of Irish Super league and we have zero connection with them, simply looking in from outside.

You dear Silvertail are NOW the team selector !!

The Salmons have major injuries with a few of their absolute star players out...

They have several players who have been in and out of top grade to fill in for injuries, who are average at best, but have filled in admirable giving their best whenever called upon.
However there are a few junior potential superstar players, who have come through the junior system and look to have star qualities well beyond most players already in the top Salmons team.
You ask yourself "but they may be too young and we don't want to bring them in early as it may effect their confidence and physically may not cope"...
That's when you look scroll through other teams who have youngsters from their exact age group, who with nowhere near their potential, who are not just holding a spot, but playing very, very well.

Do you at this stage stick with the experienced depth player who is trying, you know they are honest but add little....or do you give the young gun with all the potential a shot, as regardless of the result, just Maybe...they will add more for the team ??

Depends on whether you think you're still in contention for finals spot, knowing if you can jag it that your top squad can contend.

I've got some left-over food in the fridge. It's been there for days and doesn't look that appetising. In the pantry I have some new food products that I'm told are excellent, but I'm unsure.
I know I need something to eat, I'm losing energy.
What should I do? Go for something stale that will fill me up but not satisfy my taste buds. Or do I try something that could either be marvellous or unimpressive?

305cc444d8cc8f83e51e0cd633295bf3.gif

Here's the thing, I don't know about Smithfield Salmon, but having watched the salmon at Brooks Falls:
I've noticed that the Olympic level salmon (ie Those that can jump the highest) are more likely to become prey to the lazy brown bears who just open their mouths and wait for a salmon to jump in.
So there's that.

Have these fill-in paddies been exciting to watch and threatened to win games apart from a few errors or has the side loked low on energy and struggled to stay in the contest?

I feel for the predicament that the Smithfield Salmon's fans find themselves in... the Salmontails site must be blowing up deluxe...

Have I seen these junior players play and train ? or have I just read about them on the Salmons fan forum ??
You know for a fact that they have played with others who are now playing top grade sides in the same comp as the mighty Salmons....who are doing great and are rated not as good as the youngsters you have waiting in the wings.
You have also seen them star in their younger grades, but maybe put the youtube highlights on hold....

I've got some left-over food in the fridge. It's been there for days and doesn't look that appetising. In the pantry I have some new food products that I'm told are excellent, but I'm unsure.
I know I need something to eat, I'm losing energy.
What should I do? Go for something stale that will fill me up but not satisfy my taste buds. Or do I try something that could either be marvellous or unimpressive?

Damn ... if we are going to enter the realms of existentialism .... I want @Moondog to guide us through ....

Don't fear taking a risk rather you should fear being in the same position next year. Do you keep walking into the wall or take a few steps sideways and try the doorway. The door be locked but you'll never know until you try it. If it is go back to banging you head on the wall.

We have a random team - "The Smithfield Salmon" playing in the top teir of Irish Super league and we have zero connection with them, simply looking in from outside.

You dear Silvertail are NOW the team selector !!

The Salmons have major injuries with a few of their absolute star players out...

They have several players who have been in and out of top grade to fill in for injuries, who are average at best, but have filled in admirable giving their best whenever called upon.
However there are a few junior potential superstar players, who have come through the junior system and look to have star qualities well beyond most players already in the top Salmons team.
You ask yourself "but they may be too young and we don't want to bring them in early as it may effect their confidence and physically may not cope"...
That's when you look scroll through other teams who have youngsters from their exact age group, who with nowhere near their potential, who are not just holding a spot, but playing very, very well.

Do you at this stage stick with the experienced depth player who is trying, you know they are honest but add little....or do you give the young gun with all the potential a shot, as regardless of the result, just Maybe...they will add more for the team ??
Its always good to think outside the square . Keep it up Sexy Maxy !!!

For me it's like hot women at 2am in da club. If she's hot enough, she's old enough.

Edit: I don't go to clubs.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4