Foran's reason to depart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is not Foran's fault.

I blame all those different generations that are older than him for stuffing up any chance we had of keeping him.

Yeah, you fat good for nothing boomers who had the easiest ride in the history of mankind and should just die; all you lazy self centred gen X bludgers who invented ways of doing nothing and never stopped and took your eyes off the recruitment prize; and all the other indulgent Y's out there seeking inflated salaries and posting selfies of themselves planking or balancing champagne bottles on their arse. Yep, the lot of you have cruelled what could have been the team for a decade. I hope you are all pleased with yourselves.

Then again, he might stay. Don't ask me why though.

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on - Winston Churchill.

And that was before social media....

You've gotta give Foran & his management credit for the way they have spun this yarn over the past 6 months as compared to DCE etc. Both players "seem" to have basically both done very similar things to my mind, yet in the media one is being castigated ( DCE ) & the other attracts gushing praise and has successfully sold ice to the eskimo's by pulling off the PR spin "money is no motivating factor" coupled with "its all about footballing reasons ".

How I feel about it at the moment - it may well turn out to be that one has just acted more honestly and up front than another, and been criticized for it. But I guess time will tell on that one.

In a few days time we will find out if the club with the best football reasons, is also offering more cash. What are the odds there.

Haha! I like you mjb136! You have a sense of humour, and in these times, it is THE most important attribute a person may have. :)

Gotta laugh mate or we'll go insane (well, more insane than we all have on here). Been a funny old place here lately.

You know, even if Foz does go it won't prove he was lying to anyone. The logic around here seems to be if he stays he was being honest about being undecided, and if he goes he's a lying sack of **** who signed with the Eels last year…

You know, even if Foz does go it won't prove he was lying to anyone. The logic around here seems to be if he stays he was being honest about being undecided, and if he goes he's a lying sack of **** who signed with the Eels last year…

Yeah right he is going 2 wake up tomorrow and say I'm going 2 the eels. He is a liar and has escaped any criticism and DCE has worn it because he was upfront. I'll go further and say he has done the deal with the eels and the hold up is we as a club are putting pressure on him with more money 2 change his mind. He has told Kelly and Kelly is doing everything 2 change his mind with extra money. Before people say how do I know (not the cafe) I have an in at SFX

Last edited:
No evidence that DCE was going 2 the GC but we all knew he was the same about Watmough Foz he is gone he's just looking for the courage 2 tell everyone.

Yeah, and we all knew Matai was off to the Warriors too even though there was no evidence.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2