• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What C&C said! Mr 14% is running at 5%. I hate myself for criticising players but as one of the highest paid and critical cogs he needs to lift. (hahaha KE)

What C&C said! Mr 14% is running at 5%. I hate myself for criticising players but as one of the highest paid and critical cogs he needs to lift. (hahaha KE)

Phantar said:
Speaking of Sonny-Rex, can 2V just use him to run the water out?

he could, but the manly boys won't want to wait that long for water.

Phantar said:
Speaking of Sonny-Rex, can 2V just use him to run the water out?

he could, but the manly boys won't want to wait that long for water.

He's looking better each week. People like to crap on about how much money dce and kfoz are one they showed last night why by pulling us out of that rut to get the win.

He's looking better each week. People like to crap on about how much money dce and kfoz are one they showed last night why by pulling us out of that rut to get the win.

He looked a lot fitter last night as well. With all his leg concerns this year, keeping hIs fitness would have been tough. If he can keep the footy on a string like last night, with snake due back it could be a great attacking weapon.

We have a tough run home, we need the knights and tits to be out of contention by the time we play them. Desperate teams at this time of year can be scary.

I'm still hoping the injury and suspensions from earlier the year have our troops fresher than others from here on out

He looked a lot fitter last night as well. With all his leg concerns this year, keeping hIs fitness would have been tough. If he can keep the footy on a string like last night, with snake due back it could be a great attacking weapon.

We have a tough run home, we need the knights and tits to be out of contention by the time we play them. Desperate teams at this time of year can be scary.

I'm still hoping the injury and suspensions from earlier the year have our troops fresher than others from here on out

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4