• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Not a lot made of his effort last night but I feel it is worthy of its own topic. It was a pretty special performance that could really lift the bloke back up to another level

Ran a beautiful line at pace to finish off the try Matai set up, but his foot won us the match

2 perfectly placed and executed chips over the top for Taufua that led to a try for Jorge and the match winner for Daly, and he also delivered the grubbed that was inch perfect for Daly's 1st try, 1 foot longer and Locke gets to that ball 1st. 1 of the best attacking kicking games I have seen in Manly colours for a long time

Not a lot made of his effort last night but I feel it is worthy of its own topic. It was a pretty special performance that could really lift the bloke back up to another level

Ran a beautiful line at pace to finish off the try Matai set up, but his foot won us the match

2 perfectly placed and executed chips over the top for Taufua that led to a try for Jorge and the match winner for Daly, and he also delivered the grubbed that was inch perfect for Daly's 1st try, 1 foot longer and Locke gets to that ball 1st. 1 of the best attacking kicking games I have seen in Manly colours for a long time

Agree that the kicks came off and it was good to watch.

Warriors "defence" was written off my many but we had to kick to get through it so it can't have been that bad

Agree that the kicks came off and it was good to watch.

Warriors "defence" was written off my many but we had to kick to get through it so it can't have been that bad

They changed their structure completely last night and it worked. The jammed us up from out wide which meant that we couldn't get the ball to Glenn and Jamie in space, and we were trying hard to get there

They changed their structure completely last night and it worked. The jammed us up from out wide which meant that we couldn't get the ball to Glenn and Jamie in space, and we were trying hard to get there

Completely agree kiwi. He is a tough little thing Foran and is only going to improve with time.

He runs great lines and although is general kicking is his weak point, his short kicks are a joy to watch when they come off.

Completely agree kiwi. He is a tough little thing Foran and is only going to improve with time.

He runs great lines and although is general kicking is his weak point, his short kicks are a joy to watch when they come off.

I thought he picked up where he left off against the dogs. He ran hard at the line that night as well, just no one went with him. I'm glad the chips came off, but I don't get excited about those things because the ball can bounce anywhere. It's the luck of the draw, those chips bounce any other way and he'd be getting hammered for kicking the ball away on a low percentage chip. They were both A grade bounces so let's thank our lucky stars. I think that the LH edge is developing nicely, Tafua and matai getting a combo going and foran hitting some form. Now if only Rex would hit the ball at pace or run a line we'd be dangerous on both sides

I thought he picked up where he left off against the dogs. He ran hard at the line that night as well, just no one went with him. I'm glad the chips came off, but I don't get excited about those things because the ball can bounce anywhere. It's the luck of the draw, those chips bounce any other way and he'd be getting hammered for kicking the ball away on a low percentage chip. They were both A grade bounces so let's thank our lucky stars. I think that the LH edge is developing nicely, Tafua and matai getting a combo going and foran hitting some form. Now if only Rex would hit the ball at pace or run a line we'd be dangerous on both sides

I wouldnt mind seeing foz going at the line on both sides of the field, our structure has suffered this year due to the fact we play both left and right sides. Foz takes the line on, id love to see him at first reciever more often with players in motion, hasnt happened enough this year !

I wouldnt mind seeing foz going at the line on both sides of the field, our structure has suffered this year due to the fact we play both left and right sides. Foz takes the line on, id love to see him at first reciever more often with players in motion, hasnt happened enough this year !

This guy is the close to becoming the best 5/8 in the world. The only thing letting his passing game down is Tony Williams standing flat footed and running **** angles.

If he had choc running off him he'd be 1000x more effective.

This guy is the close to becoming the best 5/8 in the world. The only thing letting his passing game down is Tony Williams standing flat footed and running **** angles.

If he had choc running off him he'd be 1000x more effective.

It was great to see him realise that giving the ball to T-Rex was a waste of time and just cut him out.

His frustration with T-Rex is becoming clearly evident. I hope T-Rex starts to wake up to himself that he is not pulling his weight on the left.

Well done Foz.

It was great to see him realise that giving the ball to T-Rex was a waste of time and just cut him out.

His frustration with T-Rex is becoming clearly evident. I hope T-Rex starts to wake up to himself that he is not pulling his weight on the left.

Well done Foz.

It was great to see foz go to pass to rex, get tackled, look up and have the biggest dirty on his face, and then trex stand there pointing and waving to try and justify why he wasnt ready ! Wake up tony youre not at the bulldogs yet !

It was great to see foz go to pass to rex, get tackled, look up and have the biggest dirty on his face, and then trex stand there pointing and waving to try and justify why he wasnt ready ! Wake up tony youre not at the bulldogs yet !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7