Foran vs Keary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fluffy said:
Ryan said:
Fluffy said:
The Keary post read extremely similar to Foran at the same point of his career.

Ryan, is your point they are going down the same paths?

No, my point is one is currently projecting a positive, unified & proactive culture, whilst the other is preaching negativity, dissatisfaction & both their forms towards the end of the season backed up their attitudes.

I don't care what Foran was saying 3 years ago. What I care about is the damage he's causing to the goodwill of the club, and the relevant stakeholders, by making claims like, "sometimes I wake up and don't want to be playing for Manly".

If your supportive of that, then mate, I honestly don't think you can go any lower footy wise. You keep defending a bloke who publicly is promoting player displeasure etc.

Basically, Foran thinks he is bigger than the club. He has his bags packed at the door ready to choof off at the first opportunity. Why should be support him as a player then? If his form was Burgess like (after he signed in the U.K. then fine), but he was garbage for 2.5 months to finish the season.

End of the day Fluffy, these types of cancers need to be cut out, so the club can move forward. There needs to be an air of professionalism about it all, and right now, the place feels as though it's being run by monkeys, both in management & the playing group.

can you please show me where Foran was preaching negativity?

Or are you just following paper talk, you know the same papers that had B Stewart guilty of sexual assault?

Was thinking the same thing myself.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7